• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

not all credit cards showing up in CIBIL report

Meas

TF Buzz
Today, I downloaded my free (yearly) CIBIL credit report. It only shows two of the four current credit cards I own. Among the cards not featured are SBI's 9-10 month old card and Yes Bank's 7-year old card. I also noticed that one of my Kotak bank cards, which I closed a few months ago, is not shown in the report. Yes bank and Kotak bank cards are displayed on my previous CIBIL report from 2021.

Why it is so?

i have around 20 + cc ... two hdfc cc (regalia , tata neu)... regalia is my first ever credit card ... from the past one month regalia card isnt showing in cibil report ... my cibil score is reduced by 5 points (close to 3 yr payment history gone)... do i have to raise request with bank?

I contacted the Cibil chat bot .. generic answer ..

"Thank you for your patience.
As you are looking to update the particular information on your CIBIL report then I would like to inform you that as CIBIL we only maintain and collect the credit related information of the consumer. We are not authorized to add, modify or delete any information without any confirmation from relevant credit institution. Hence I would request you to please contact your bank and if they share the information it can be updated in 7 working days only if it is correct."

Back