• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NOT GETTING CC UPGRADE

Saudk007

TF Buzz
Hey friends
I wanted to know that what to do if I am not getting cc upgrade from hdfc
currently I have ltf moneyback+ with limit of 1.50lacs and also my monthly bill goes around 40k. and also I am a preferred banking customer with good relationship value.
I mailed them, they sent me a form and asked me to fill and post it chennai office with supporting documents. Is there any other way out ?

If you are being offered DCB, go for Diners Club Black.

DCP ❌❌ is trash now!!
Regalia Gold is actually a modified Regalia.

Analyse your spends and then decide
I know that DCP is trash after recent devaluation.
But is there any option/way to upgrade it to Regalia Gold or DCB ?
My Millennia is 3 year and 1 month old with 2.24L limit.
I received upgrade offer first time.

I had the same offer few months ago on my LTF moneyback+ CC. I mailed them asking for LTF Millennia along with upgrade offer screenshot. And they upgraded LTF moneyback+ to LTF Millennia CC, Just like that. My HDFC CC limit was/is 75k.
Can you please tell the email id and share the mail format?

So that I can try for my card ?
You can share via DM/PM

Can you please tell the email id and share the mail format?

So that I can try for my card ?
You can share via DM/PM
Email ID: Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

I simply asked for upgrade from LTF moneyback+ to LTF millennia CC. I attached the screenshot of upgrade offer and also mentioned that I already have upgrade offer of FYF Millennia but I want LTF millennia as my moneyback+ CC is also LTF. Thats it.
I don't have those emails. I deleted them. I only have the final confirmation mail.

HDFC doesn't offer a lifetime free card as an upgrade.
Can I ask the bank to convert my less than 1-year-old Diners Club Premium (DCP) card into a Lifetime Free (LTF) card? I've encountered issues with this card variant because some websites don't accept Diner cards, even though the website displays options for MasterCard/Visa cards only.

Can I ask the bank to convert my less than 1-year-old Diners Club Premium (DCP) card into a Lifetime Free (LTF) card? I've encountered issues with this card variant because some websites don't accept Diner cards, even though the website displays options for MasterCard/Visa cards only.
You can try but unless you are from the premium college list who get it LTF under Alumni program, it becomes difficult to do it. You will have to ask them basis your spends, history of relationship with bank, no defaults etc.

Back