• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Not getting monthly milestone even after spending 90K (redgiraffe)

dragonball

TF Buzz
Hi. I made a rent payment via Redgiraffe about 40K and other spends on my DCB on 30-Sep 1145pm. Totaling to 90K.

But I havent received Poshvine monthly reward yet. Any idea why and how should I proceed?

PS: RM says this reward is on billing cycle month and not calendar month (I think he is wrong).

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi. I made a rent payment via Redgiraffe about 40K and other spends on my DCB on 30-Sep 1145pm. Totaling to 90K.

But I havent received Poshvine monthly reward yet. Any idea why and how should I proceed?

PS: RM says this reward is on billing cycle month and not calendar month (I think he is wrong).
RM is wrong, it is based on calendar month only. To check on the monthly milestone, go to Netbanking > Cards > Credit Cards > Enquire > Redeem Rewards Points > My Rewards > Spend Promo Details. You will notice that the 40K spend would have been added to Oct's milestone instead of Sep's

As others have pointed out, the rewards and other milestones are based on settlement date not transaction date. Settlement usually takes 1-2 days. To check on settlement, you have to keep checking netbanking on when it shows up in Unbilled Transactions.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

dragonball

TF Buzz
RM is wrong, it is based on calendar month only. To check on the monthly milestone, go to Netbanking > Cards > Credit Cards > Enquire > Redeem Rewards Points > My Rewards > Spend Promo Details. You will notice that the 40K spend would have been added to Oct's milestone instead of Sep's

As others have pointed out, the rewards and other milestones are based on settlement date not transaction date. Settlement usually takes 1-2 days. To check on settlement, you have to keep checking netbanking on when it shows up in Unbilled Transactions.
Well then the Oct monthly milestone should have arrived already by now, (22-oct), no?