• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not received Amazon gift voucher from SBI add on credit card

KK001

TF Buzz
I had applied for add on card on 2/June & card got activated on 4th June & I had done transaction of 1500 inr from that add-on card.

As per the offer i should get 500 Amazon gift card but I have not received it yet .

On contacting customer care through phone they act like this offer never exist. They are asking me "where did you get to know about this offer?" After holding for 2-3 min they are clueless about this offer & provided me with email customercare@sbicards & asked me to send they even they don't know anything.

Today I tried my luck again & called sbi cc but again same thing repeated.

I want to know that I am the only unluckiest guy who has not received Amazon gift voucher through SBI add on credit card offer Or is there anyone else available here who has the same experience?

Attachments

I had applied for add on card on 2/June & card got activated on 4th June & I had done transaction of 1500 inr from that add-on card.

As per the offer i should get 500 Amazon gift card but I have not received it yet .

On contacting customer care through phone they act like this offer never exist. They are asking me "where did you get to know about this offer?" After holding for 2-3 min they are clueless about this offer & provided me with email customercare@sbicards & asked me to send they even they don't know anything.

Today I tried my luck again & called sbi cc but again same thing repeated.

I want to know that I am the only unluckiest guy who has not received Amazon gift voucher through SBI add on credit card offer Or is there anyone else available here who has the same experience?
Same bro not received the coupon yet

Here are the terms and conditions: https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/tnc/amazon-addon-apr24.pdf

"The e-code will be sent within 60 days of the end of the ‘Eligible period’" Given SBI frauds cards reputation, they may send it at the very end/last week of the "eligible period". But there have been instances where they never sent the code ever.

Even though in this case there is still time, many times, SBI Frauds Cards also falsely claim voucher is sent already to email and SMS when actually received through neither channel. Upon requesting to re-send, they said voucher has already expired but sent it anyway but it worked (had not expired). So SBI Frauds Cards are drunk most of the time. True story btw.

Last edited:
The offer ended on 30th June. As per T&C, voucher will sent within 60 days after the offer end date. Today is just 10th day. There are another 50 more days remaining.

Wait till August 31st, if not received by then you can raise a complaint.

Via email or SMS? Also, if email share the heading and how many days between the transaction and the gift card.
Both. I think transaction date is not relevant.

Dear SBI Credit Cardholder,

Here is your Amazon Gift Voucher worth Rs. 500 for qualifying in the offer held during 15-Apr-2024 - 30-Jun-2024. Visit amazon.in/addgiftcard to redeem the Voucher Code xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Validity: 10/11/2024.

TnC
This was the mail content.

I got 2 vochures not able to redeem both. Is below a new type of devaluation of amazon pay giftcard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240731_002758_Amazon.webp
    Screenshot_20240731_002758_Amazon.webp
    399.9 KB · Views: 25
My SBI add on card has been dispatched, just wanted to know of the add on holder can also login to SBI card? Like in HDFC add on member can access my cards app.

Back