• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not received Amazon gift voucher from SBI add on credit card

The offer ended on 30th June. As per T&C, voucher will sent within 60 days after the offer end date. Today is just 10th day. There are another 50 more days remaining.

Wait till August 31st, if not received by then you can raise a complaint.
Not received even after complaint

I got 2 vochures not able to redeem both. Is below a new type of devaluation of amazon pay giftcard
were you able to add this amazon gift for applying addon card ? I got the giftcard details last night. I am using amazon account mapped to same mobile no which is there in my SBI Primary credit card.

1726716118217.webp

I am also getting the same error, I also got only one voucher, need to receive two more. CC told me to wait till 27th Sep for the fulfillment date but the already given voucher itself not working.
were you able to add this amazon gift for applying addon card ? I got the giftcard details last night. I am using amazon account mapped to same mobile no which is there in my SBI Primary credit card.

View attachment 69324

I am also getting the same error, I also got only one voucher, need to receive two more. CC told me to wait till 27th Sep for the fulfillment date but the already given voucher itself not working.
Mine too it's not working, contacted Amazon but they have not much Idea about this..

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_125242.webp
    IMG_20240919_125242.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 11
Okay this makes sense since validity is till Dec 27th

Back