• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Notification of upcoming changes to IndusInd Debit Card Features and Benefits

this is always in a bubble and no bank "officially" allowed or provide reward points for cc bill payments. as long as it works you need to take advantage but as said bubble can burst anytime and prepare for alternative.

Do not recommend to open "salary account" just to get reward points for "cc bill payments". Moreover, its cumulatively 0.93% that means need to spend 1L every month to get that rate. If you spend only 50k as bill payments you might get only 0.5% and also with Indus we never know when the points credited.

So, 0.5% reward rate not worth the hassle to open "salary account", IMO. Open account only if you like that product or branch people otherwise even credit cards in Indus not much value and doesn't required salary account to use them.
Absolutely agreed, any idea what would be the charges on signature debit card with normal savings account? Any other alternative debit cards (of other banks too in case) u would suggest for cc bills? Currently using sbi debit card with 0.25% meagre reward rate

Absolutely agreed, any idea what would be the charges on signature debit card with normal savings account? Any other alternative debit cards (of other banks too in case) u would suggest for cc bills? Currently using sbi debit card with 0.25% meagre reward rate

. . .

I have 5000 points in select visa platinum dc ... What's the best way to redeem it? Should I cash it? Also have most of the CCs with 5-10% cb on fk amz etc so what will be beneficial ...Didn't find any thread related to it please share..

I have 5000 points in select visa platinum dc ... What's the best way to redeem it? Should I cash it?
cash it.
Also have most of the CCs with 5-10% cb on fk amz etc so what will be beneficial ...Didn't find any thread related to it please share..

not getting, could you elaborate your query because 5000 dc points and 5-10% cc cb not related, so need more information on what you're looking?

Back