• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Now 100% Officially Confirmed) RBL Shoprite RuPay UPI Credit card launched

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Now 100% Officially Confirmed, Updated on RBL website) RBL Shoprite RuPay UPI Credit card launched:
rbl rupay.jpg

Welcome Benefits​

• Begin your ShopRite Credit Card journey with 2,000 Reward Points
  • Avail your welcome gift in simple steps:
    • Step 1: Pay the joining fees by payment due date
    • Step 2: Swipe and use your card once within 30 days of issuance
    • Step 3: Download RBL MyCard Mobile App

Rewards on Purchases​

• Get big rewards on all purchases
  • Earn 1 reward point for every INR 100 spent on your purchases except Fuel, Railways, Utility, Rental and Miscellaneous categories*

Grocery Spends

• Avail 5% value back on grocery spending
  • Earn 20 reward points for every INR 100 each time you use your card for grocery shopping
  • Avail a maximum of 1,000 reward points in a month

Entertaining times

• Enjoy a 10% discount on movies
  • Get a 10% discount (up to INR 100) on movie tickets on BookMyShow 15 times a year
  • Avail the offer by selecting RBL Bank 10% offer under Credit Card offers and discounts, after your movie selection on BookMyShow

Fuel Spends

• Tank up with Shoprite Credit Card with a waiver of fuel surcharge across all fuel stations. Only valid for fuel transactions between INR 500 and INR 4,000.
  • Maximum waiver of INR 100 per month.
Shoprite Credit Card is available on MasterCard, VISA & RuPay network.

For Credit Cards issued on RuPay network, enjoy the features of National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) and RuPay Credit Card on Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Know More

In case of RuPay Credit Card, Card member will earn reward points as defined in respective product terms & conditions. However, offline UPI transactions under INR 2000 done at small merchants on RBL Bank RuPay Credit Card will not be eligible for rewards points, voucher benefits, milestone benefits or any other product benefits, unless stated otherwise. For clarity, small merchants in this case means merchants with turnover of not more than INR 20 lakh during the previous financial year.

*Effective October 09, 2023, transactions made on Wallet & Insurance categories will not earn reward points.

Categories/MCCs will be defined as per VISA & Mastercard guidelines: Railways: 4112, 4011, 4111; Petrol: 9752, 5541, 5983, 5172, 5542; Utility: 4900; Wallet: 6540; Rental: 6513; Insurance: 6300, 5960; Miscellaneous: All MCCs as defined by VISA & Mastercard.

shoprite rupay.webp

Fees and Charges -

Note - Some customers will get this card lifetime (user specific).

• Annual membership fee of only INR 500
  • Fee reversed on the spending of INR 1.5 lakhs in the previous year
  • Starting from August 15, 2022, a reward redemption fee of INR 99+GST is applicable on the redemption of your available reward points earned on RBL Bank Credit Cards. Reward redemption fee will be levied one time for redemptions made in a single day.

Last edited:
How long did they take to reply or call?
Did you email them after the delivery of the card, or did you email them right after the card was generated?
After delivery of the card.

They called me next day of sending the email itself but I couldn't attend. So I had to followup to get another call.

I just politely requested to convert to LTF, I never write to banks in threatening tone.

After delivery of the card.

They called me next day of sending the email itself but I couldn't attend. So I had to followup to get another call.

I just politely requested to convert to LTF, I never write to banks in threatening tone.
I have also emailed them regarding the same issue but my card is not showing in their system but it's showing in RBL My Card app. I guess I have to wait for card delivery btw did you attach screenshot of LTF offer in the email?

I have 2 cobranded(bajaj/lazypay) rbl cards and planning to apply new ltf shoprite.

How many max rbl cards can one have ?
Should I close one and apply. Any cooling period after closing card.

Finally after a lot of mails to RBL Senior desk, I got RBL card changed to Shoprite Rupay Credit card, I have received dispatch details. I am still unable to add in UPI, also new card details not updated in RBL my card app, Let's see how much time it takes

Finally after a lot of mails to RBL Senior desk, I got RBL card changed to Shoprite Rupay Credit card, I have received dispatch details. I am still unable to add in UPI, also new card details not updated in RBL my card app, Let's see how much time it takes
My card got dispatched today, and I could add it via UPI. Get your card variant checked with customer support.

Back