• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now get 5% cash back on Uber using your Amazon Pay card

So, no way to pay using credit card?
As of now, no. Only cash or UPI payment. But it's guaranteed that your cab will not get cancelled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-27-07-41-57-04_670b91b04141aceac23f7ac1f77ae446.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-27-07-41-57-04_670b91b04141aceac23f7ac1f77ae446.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 21
I live in bangalore and I have faced more cab rejections by now than rejections on dating apps . No matter what the mode of payment, cash, upi, card, wallet, gv... :)
Its time to move out of bangalore then and accept the reality Bangalore has rejected you !
Welcome to the state of acceptance lol

I mostly use cabs for airport transfers and I haven't faced issues with online payment acceptance. I wonder what they'll do when you take the cab claiming to pay cash then then say you have no cash at the end of the trip. If they still refuse, tell them that's the reason you use rapido bike taxis. XD

Last edited:
Prime Plus ke liye Extra dene se achha hai, Mini waale ko Cash m Extra dedo.
Mini wala bhaga bhaga aayega
Uber aur Ola ne industry kharab kar di puri. Ek time pe log apni TCS, Infy ki job chor ke Ola, Uber me kaam karna shuru kar diye. Uske baad inhone commission bada diye. Ab Uber, Ola aur normal taxi walo me koi difference nhi hai. 🤣

Last edited:
Bhaiyo isme Jo 4% cashback hai in form of uber credits, uski validity kb tk ki hoti hai, when does it get credited to our account?

What’s in drive? Is it a worthy alternative? Please share your experience
It used to be good because it would be substantially cheaper than Uber and Ola since they didn’t charge any commission. Now that they are more popular they charge a commission which makes them almost the same rates as Uber and Ola but you miss out on the convenience and safety Uber and Ola have.

Back