• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now link Add-on RuPay Credit Card on UPI on separate mobile numbers

scoryze

TF Select
Update.

Finally problem solved for me. Add on card has been linked with add on card holder phone number. OTP is coming to add on card holder number now. Since its Rupay card, i am able to link it in Gpay also.

So, if any other person facing the same issue, i will explain what I did to solve this problem.

I got this add on card for my wife on HDFC TataNeu infinity Rupay card. Card received and activated. OTP started coming to my number (primary card holder). Contacted customer care and they advised to change it through HDFC ATM. Tried it twice, but did not work.
Again contacted customer care. Then advised to start making transactions both online and offline. That also did not work.

Finally mailed to HDFC customer care explaining the issue. I mentioned all details like add on card number, currently linked mobile number, mobile number i want it to be updated to. I mailed directly and also through HDFC contact us portal.

2 days after i called customer care and asked about status. They told its under processing.

4th day, i got email saying the phone number is updated. And my wife got SMS saying the number is updated.
To which email address have you mailed?
Cards hdfc or the grievance?
Also you have mailed from the primary account holder email address right?

favask

TF Buzz
To which email address have you mailed?
Cards hdfc or the grievance?
Also you have mailed from the primary account holder email address right?
I mailed using the contact us option in HDFC website.
See below.
Yes from primary account holder email address.
I provided entire details like last 4 digits of both cards, phone number of both card holders etc.
1719472930807.png