• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NPS transactions declined by Amex

culx

TF Buzz
Hi
My NPS account transactions are being declined when I am trying to use Amex.
I have used different amounts from as low as Rs 500 to Rs 7200
Happening since 10th January only.
By any chance anyone else facing similar issue??

helloworld

TF Legend
Enable all transaction settings from AMEX side, if in doubt disable and re-enable.

Try to use both gateways if one has issues in NPS.

Still blocked, check with support immediately after payment declined.

culx

TF Buzz
Enable all transaction settings from AMEX side, if in doubt disable and re-enable.

Try to use both gateways if one has issues in NPS.

Still blocked, check with support immediately after payment declined.
Surprisingly, I have two cards (different names).
One is getting accepted but the new one, issued recently is getting declined

svijayan86

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did a NPS transaction last week via razorpay gateway and it went through…only concern is i didnt receive any MR points for my transaction …can someone please confirm if MR points are applicable for Amex card transaction ?

helloworld

TF Legend
I did a NPS transaction last week via razorpay gateway and it went through…only concern is i didnt receive any MR points for my transaction …can someone please confirm if MR points are applicable for Amex card transaction ?

Check and post your query here, it depends on card and current situation with payment gateways.

culx@100

TF Buzz
NPS transactions are not covered now.

culx@100

TF Buzz
sounds basic but checking did you activated that card and enabled all with proper amounts?
Card was activated as i did other transactions on the card. There was some technical issue. The support team did something at the back end and it worked now.. They told me they had to reset my account..
Thanks for your support

culx@100

TF Buzz
Btw, how are you able to do NPS transactions using razor pay on Amex?
I don't get this option and for me, Amex works on Billdesk only