• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NTB to Axis Bank, Require Airtel Axis CC

rashedmyt

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I am planning to get an Airtel Axis CC to transfer my Airtel Mobile, WiFi and Utility (Gas and TGSPDCL when it comes to BBPS) bill payments.

Since I am an NTB to Axis Bank, should I be aware of any gotchas before proceeding with applying through Airtel Thanks application? For example, HDFC doesn't give a core card if you have taken a co-branded card first. Though I do not have the current spending to take advantage of Atlas card, I am interested in it and in future when my spends increase, I might want to apply for it or other core cards depending on the then reward rates.

Also, I have seen multiple threads talking about the Rupay variant of Airtel Axis. I have taken a Tata Neu Infinity card recently but from the usage till now, I will certainly close it during the time of renewal as I am only using it for UPI on Rupay CC. Does Airtel Axis Rupay or any other Axis Rupay cards give CB on UPI spends which can be adjusted against statement?

Thank you in advance for all the help

Solution
Hi all,

I am planning to get an Airtel Axis CC to transfer my Airtel Mobile, WiFi and Utility (Gas and TGSPDCL when it comes to BBPS) bill payments.

Since I am an NTB to Axis Bank, should I be aware of any gotchas before proceeding with applying through Airtel Thanks application? For example, HDFC doesn't give a core card if you have taken a co-branded card first. Though I do not have the current spending to take advantage of Atlas card, I am interested in it and in future when my spends increase, I might want to apply for it or other core cards depending on the then reward rates.
There's no such rule in axis bank like HDFC
You can surely take airtel cc first and can apply for their core cards later
My cousin got her airtel...
Hi all,

Also, I have seen multiple threads talking about the Rupay variant of Airtel Axis. I have taken a Tata Neu Infinity card recently but from the usage till now, I will certainly close it during the time of renewal as I am only using it for UPI on Rupay CC. Does Airtel Axis Rupay or any other Axis Rupay cards give CB on UPI spends which can be adjusted against statement?

Apply, you'll get it.

RuPay not live now for application.

Cashback ka confirmation nahi hai but milega.

So, no gotchas similar to HDFC. After getting Airtel Axis, I can later get a core CC from Axis?
SInce Axis allows multiple cards, why dont you take core card first and then Airtel card?

These days , they are giving airtel card on pre approved basis also .

SInce Axis allows multiple cards, why dont you take core card first and then Airtel card?
I currently do not have requirement of any other Axis cards.

If it helps I can take a core card which is LTF (and can be upgraded later on) and then apply for Airtel Axis. However, I am not aware of the minimum time required between the two applications.

It would be best if I can get the Airtel Axis by end of this month

Hi all,

My cousin got her airtel card first and received myzone as 2nd card

Well, Currently they stopped issuing Airtel Rupay variants and it is a glitch due to which the rupay variants were live few days back
My mom has that rupay airtel cc and her stmt will be generated today
I'll update here if she receive cashback for UPI payments

I hope I cleared your Query, If yes Mark this post as solution...

Solution
My cousin got her airtel card first and received myzone as 2nd card

Well, Currently they stopped issuing Airtel Rupay variants and it is a glitch due to which the rupay variants were live few days back
My mom has that rupay airtel cc and her stmt will be generated today
I'll update here if she receive cashback for UPI payments

I hope I cleared your Query, If yes Mark this post as solution...
Did she recive cashback for UPI ?

Back