• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What does this mean for Airtel Axis CC? Pre-approved or not?

LiamHouse

TF Select
I received this text on WhatsApp and proceeded to apply for the CC through the Airtel Thanks app.

1721465267110.webp

I just provided my details, and no income documents were asked. In KYC, I just verified my Aadhar. This was the final screen.

1721465259129.webp

But in the Airtel Thanks app it still tells me to do KYC.

1721465246915.webp

Does this mean the application is successful or something else? I did not receive any sms saying that KYC is successful, instead I got one from airtel and one from axis to finish the KYC.

Naah.. Wait for the KYC call.
He came and today and took biometric and left, did not ask for income documents. Does this mean I am being given the card without any income proof or will they later ask to upload the documents? He said in about 48 hours I will get an update and in under 8 days I will have the card.

He came and today and took biometric and left, did not ask for income documents. Does this mean I am being given the card without any income proof or will they later ask to upload the documents? He said in about 48 hours I will get an update and in under 8 days I will have the card.
Mostly they won’t ask anything now

I received this text on WhatsApp and proceeded to apply for the CC through the Airtel Thanks app.

View attachment 61812

I just provided my details, and no income documents were asked. In KYC, I just verified my Aadhar. This was the final screen.

View attachment 61811

But in the Airtel Thanks app it still tells me to do KYC.

View attachment 61810

Does this mean the application is successful or something else? I did not receive any sms saying that KYC is successful, instead I got one from airtel and one from axis to finish the KYC.
Not yet... Still KYC needs to be done and they need to approve it too... I also got such message about 2 years ago, I did all the formalities and then rejected...
Option to re-apply is still not open on app

Not yet... Still KYC needs to be done and they need to approve it too... I also got such message about 2 years ago, I did all the formalities and then rejected...
Option to re-apply is still not open on app
I did not get any sms or email saying if the application is moving forward nor did I get any confirmation after the kyc. On the tracker website I see this,
1721831274490.webp

But in the app this has appeared,
1721831318257.webp

This means the application has been approved, correct? I saw a limit of 31k in the app, I clicked activate and now it is asking for activation code that I will receive in the mail along with the card. My question is that is this the max limit I am granted, or will it go up after I activate the card? 31k is less than 10% of what I maintain in my axis savings account lol.

I did not get any sms or email saying if the application is moving forward nor did I get any confirmation after the kyc. On the tracker website I see this,
View attachment 62329

View attachment 62330

This means the application has been approved, correct? I saw a limit of 31k in the app, I clicked activate and now it is asking for activation code that I will receive in the mail along with the card. My question is that is this the max limit I am granted, or will it go up after I activate the card? 31k is less than 10% of what I maintain in my axis savings account lol.
there is only one way to check.... use the card somewhere right now.....
doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jaega.... ;) ;)

View attachment 62329

View attachment 62330

It may be only 31k if you don’t have a significant credit history.

Back