• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ola Voucher Scam - Axis EdgeRewards

Ravana_88

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I purchased a Rs. 1000 Ola cabs voucher today on Axis Edge reward portal but to my surprise , when I went to redeem that on the Ola app, it was showing reduction of only Rs. 500 . I tried reaching out to Axis Gyftr Customer Care but they told me to talk to Ola . Reached out to Ola and they said that they dont have visibility of anything . Has anyone faced similar problem and if yes, how did they resolve this

Hi,

I purchased a Rs. 1000 Ola cabs voucher today on Axis Edge reward portal but to my surprise , when I went to redeem that on the Ola app, it was showing reduction of only Rs. 500 . I tried reaching out to Axis Gyftr Customer Care but they told me to talk to Ola . Reached out to Ola and they said that they dont have visibility of anything . Has anyone faced similar problem and if yes, how did they resolve this
There will be someone at ola who can check voucher value. Escalate with ola. If you get a confirmation that it is indeed a 500 voucher and not a 1000 voucher, contact gyftr

Back