• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Old HDFC debit card charges for Premium Banking

Solution
Guys can anybody please confirm that if they are being charged for the old DC even if they had moved to any of the premium banking program Classic, preferred or Imperia.

For ex:
Converted account from regular salary(5000 MAB) to Classic in June and was charged AMC for old DC (Basic Visa DC) in September.
@Batmanbaba
@Wealth is my birth right!
@Subhankar @anirbanm
You should not be charged anything if you have upgraded your account to Saving Max or Saving Max (Classic and above). ask for the reversal over mail if you are charged. You will get your money refunded back to your account.

p.s: If they have charged for the last year, then its fine and you have to pay.
Guys can anybody please confirm that if they are being charged for the old DC even if they had moved to any of the premium banking program Classic, preferred or Imperia.

For ex:
Converted account from regular salary(5000 MAB) to Classic in June and was charged AMC for old DC (Basic Visa DC) in September.
@Batmanbaba
@Subhankar @anirbanm
As long as u hold the card with same account variant charges will be there
However ask cc or branch for reversal and to avoid in future get the same dc which written as classic platinum or preferred platinum which will not have charges subject to ur mab maintenance for classic

As long as u hold the card with same account variant charges will be there
However ask cc or branch for reversal and to avoid in future get the same dc which written as classic platinum or preferred platinum which will not have charges subject to ur mab maintenance for classic
So if I'll upgrade the basic to millennia dc, even then it is chargeable for classic/pref/imp??

For ex:
@Batmanbaba
@Subhankar @anirbanm
You should not be charged anything if you have upgraded your account to Saving Max or Saving Max (Classic and above). ask for the reversal over mail if you are charged. You will get your money refunded back to your account.

Solution

Yes, it was mostly of last year but no harm in asking refund over mail. Will anyway try that
Thanks

Back