• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

On which platforms SBI cashback card can be used for Amazon pay gift vouchers to get default 5% cashback (except direct buy from amazon)

Has anyone tried paying LIC premium using SBI Cashback CC on the LIC website? Do we get 5% CB?
If your LIC premium amount under 1 lakh then buy Amazon gv and use. You will get 5% cashback using SBI Cashback credit card.

Trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card using SBI Cashback credit card -​

If your LIC premium amount under 1 lakh then buy Amazon gv and use. You will get 5% cashback using SBI Cashback credit card.

Trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card using SBI Cashback credit card -​

Was doing this, but turns out you can only make 5 insurance payments in a calendar month via Amazon Pay GV ;-;

Directly buy Gift Card from Amazon as on 05-Oct-2023, I've purchased around 30000 gift card from Amazon and I've received 5% cashback on my SBI Cashback Card today
As the merchant name was IMG_20231005_140302.jpg AMAZON PAY INDIA PRIVATE LTD

PS: This trick is not working on all accounts. I had the option to select the SBI Cashback Card on my payments page. If you're lucky enough you'll get your's too. Please see the image for reference, I had ₹111 cashback from other transaction ₹1475 total Cashback from Gift Card purchase
IMG_20231005_140346.jpg

Directly buy Gift Card from Amazon as on 05-Oct-2023, I've purchased around 30000 gift card from Amazon and I've received 5% cashback on my SBI Cashback Card today
As the merchant name was View attachment 31408AMAZON PAY INDIA PRIVATE LTD

PS: This trick is not working on all accounts. I had the option to select the SBI Cashback Card on my payments page. If you're lucky enough you'll get your's too. Please see the image for reference, I had ₹111 cashback from other transaction ₹1475 total Cashback from Gift Card purchase
View attachment 31409
Now next 30 days, your credit card is banned for Amazon gv purchase from Amazon.

Use my trick website to buy more Amazon gv using SBI Cashback credit card and get 5% cashback.

@Abhishek012 bhai i have Rs 3L credit card payment in this month. Please tell me how to pay it from sbi cashback card to earn 5% cashback. 🙏
SBI Cashback card max cashback limit is 5000 per billing cycle.

use OmniCard wallet and do 1 lakh transaction (10k per day allowed on OmniCard).

Full trick details here -

Trick to transfer 5% SBI Cashback credit card to bank & effectively earn 3% upto Rs3000 profit per month​

Back