• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation One card around you offer devaluation

i have had one card metal for more than 2 or 3 years. I have never used these offers. what have i missed out on. Please give a few examples

The "offers around you" were with a minimum spend of 250-300 across categories at stores near you with a cashback of up to 20% (offers were dynamic, some got 10%) up to a maximum of 500! You had to activate the offer before paying at the store.

It was good while it lasted. I have One Card since launch and the last 2-3 months have been the most rewarding.

Thanks merko toh pta hi nhi thha🤣

All I want to say He is calling it excellent card and want to Hold it as an LTF Card as well🤣.

I can understand if he calls it overrated and do not want to Pay Annual Fee.

But Calling it Underrated and even then Do not want to pay Annual Fee as well doesn't make sense🤣
i don't really want to get it ltf, i was just saying you can't get it ltf. just another piece of information about the card to make a decision.
sometimes people may not need dining/grocery spends regularly. for them it may not make sense to get it if they just spend on dining once a month etc.

The "offers around you" were with a minimum spend of 250-300 across categories at stores near you with a cashback of up to 20% (offers were dynamic, some got 10%) up to a maximum of 500! You had to activate the offer before paying at the store.

It was good while it lasted. I have One Card since launch and the last 2-3 months have been the most rewarding.
Oh yeah I saw those. Super cumbersome activating them amongst the clunky app. I love in Bangalore. I have enough better discounts with other things

Back