• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card .. !! Close or Keep Active

cool_jazz

TF Select
Having Secured Onecard (Just 2k) :p more than 2 years old. In My Pincode i think they will never provide Unsecured Card. 2 months ago got 1st unsecured Hdfc card (but too low limit) :ROFLMAO:.
So now, should i keep onecard as it oldest card or close it ??

Keep it for sometime, and keep doing small transactions of 100-200 every now and then. Since it's LTF, there's no harm in keeping it. Every 6 months or so, keep asking them to give you the unsecured One Card. If you persist, they may relent and agree to give you unsecured One Card.

Keep it for sometime, and keep doing small transactions of 100-200 every now and then. Since it's LTF, there's no harm in keeping it. Every 6 months or so, keep asking them to give you the unsecured One Card. If you persist, they may relent and agree to give you unsecured One Card.
Will Try..!! but unsecured card may be location specific i think.

Keep it for a bit longer, also if they don't unsecure it might as well ask for LE and see if that works out.

Onecard is basically dead. No more offers so better close it. Even if you don't then also don't apply for Unsecured card as it's basically useless now.

Back