• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card Escalation

Avishma1

TF Select
Can someone help me what steps I would need to take to make a complaint against Onecard issued through BOb as I'm unable to get refund of my 54k overpaid amount since Aug 4th 2022?

They say amount has already refunded to my bank account but it's not showing there. Their customer service is of no help so I'd like to escalate this further but finding no option on the website.

Last edited:
OneCard has its own customer support issues. All of them are only trained to reply "Please wait for the refunds to be credited back. It will take time". No matter how long has it been you'll get the same nonsense. Don't use it for high value orders at all. I have made it a point not to spend more than 5k on my card for any purpose.

Better attach RBI ombudsman email along with your emails for better success.

Yes, they initially said refund has been issued and asked me to check my bank statement. I asked them to share refund reference number but they didn't have it so they opened an inquiry and asked me to wait for 7 biz days. I got the refund in 5 days after the inquiry was opened to the same bank which was used to make the payment instead of the bank I added in their app to recieve the refund.

Back