• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card: Value Back, please share your thoughts on it.

Gaara

TF Ace
Recently, I acquired One card, and I'm having: ICICI Apay, Axis ACE, and Tata Neu Plus. But let’s shift our focus to the lesser-discussed aspect—the gift cards. These little gems offer intriguing value back percentages across various platforms:
As of 16/02/2024
Myntra: 6% value back
Flipkart: 3% value back.​
Kalyan: 2% value back
MakeMyTrip (MMT): 5% value back
Nykaa: 5% value back
First Cry: 3% value back
SonyLiv: 30% value back on a 12-month subscription.​
The Man Company: 12% value back.​
Yatra: 8% value back
Bata: 10% value back.​
And here’s the cherry on top: every 500 coins can be converted into ₹50/- cash. 🌟
Now, why isn’t anyone buzzing about this card? My personal experience with it spans just a month, and I find myself pondering its pros and cons. Reviews of it on YouTube and Threads confuse me, What's your thoughts on this card?

Should I continue using it alongside my trusty Apay and ACE, or is there a hidden catch? 🤔🎴💳

Abhi5467

TF Premier
Closed it last month! Very few discounts, useless reward rate. If you are beginner and don't have any other card then it's ok. Only thing I liked is it's UI. If you have other card like Flipkart Axis or Apay then it's pointless to use OneCard.
Regarding your list of valueback, half of it are available in apps like CRED or Flipkart Coins redeem. Like I purchased Times Prime for ₹280/- it includes 8-10 apps with 6-12 months subscription, so purchasing only SonyLiv is not worth. Only valueback important is 3% but as I said if you hold Flipkart Axis it will give you 5%-15% using Grabdeals portal.

Last edited:

mehuljain

TF Neo
Closed it last month! Very few discounts, useless reward rate. If you are beginner and don't have any other card then it's ok. Only thing I liked is it's UI. If you have other card like Flipkart Axis or Apay then it's pointless to use OneCard.
Regarding your list of valueback, half of it are available in apps like CRED or Flipkart Coins redeem. Like I purchased Times Prime for ₹280/- it includes 8-10 apps with 6-12 months subscription, so purchasing only SonyLiv is not worth. Only valueback important is 3% but as I said if you hold Flipkart Axis it will give you 5%-15% using Grabdeals portal.
pls share how did you get timesprime for that price