• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard pre approved offer. Card is getting ready

It should be your choice. How much FD did you make? Ask them for decrease of FD amount so that you can have Onecard without closing.(Not sure whether they accept that)
currently 20K (10K+10K) in 2 FDs
If I add another 30K will I receive the Metal card? and after getting the card will close the 30K additional FD and another 10K.
My plastic card is almost torn and for replacement asking for fees. Better if I get a metal card.
Will the plan work not sure. Any suggestions will be helpful.

currently 20K (10K+10K) in 2 FDs
If I add another 30K will I receive the Metal card? and after getting the card will close the 30K additional FD and another 10K.
My plastic card is almost torn and for replacement asking for fees. Better if I get a metal card.
Will the plan work not sure. Any suggestions will be helpful.
😂 Try and share your experience. Because I haven’t seen a scenario like this.

Ye sab kya dekhna pad raha hai, accha hua mai dekh hi nahi raha

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

Last edited:
I am still curious and would like to understand @TechnoFino 's stand here, one member directly tagging Mod to take action.

If a certain group of people want to have their own smaller cult community functionality of groups are provided.

Rather than creating this divide the post could have been locked long back but no, there was certain favouritism I felt.

1 left, 2 leave and one day the community will be deserted if there is no interference from TF.

There are a few posts removed which were there for long enough to trigger others, the whole scenarios with those Hate Speeches needs to be analysed hence there is a need to tag @TechnoFino.

I am still curious and would like to understand @TechnoFino 's stand here, one member directly tagging Mod to take action.

If a certain group of people want to have their own smaller cult community functionality of groups are provided.

Rather than creating this divide the post could have been locked long back but no, there was certain favouritism I felt.

1 left, 2 leave and one day the community will be deserted if there is no interference from TF.

There are a few posts removed which were there for long enough to trigger others, the whole scenarios with those Hate Speeches needs to be analysed hence there is a need to tag @TechnoFino.

I tagged Mod cause i was insulted twice in a row, in a public forum, with my nationality called into the picture. You are saying thats wrong?

Edit : Im not trying to be arrogant or argumentative, im genuinely trying to understand . Its basic etiquette to tag a Mod when someone crosses a line.

Last edited:
I tagged Mod cause i was insulted twice in a row, in a public forum, with my nationality called into the picture. You are saying thats wrong?

Edit : Im not trying to be arrogant or argumentative, im genuinely trying to understand . Its basic etiquette to tag a Mod when someone crosses a line.
Neither I pointed at you or anyone, I did not indulge any discussion; not here to start a argument here, I don't care what you did or others.

I asked what I had to, if Sumanta Da feel I am at fault, I will be more than Happy to quit the forum.

AVOID REPLYING OR TAGGING ME PLEASE

Last edited:
good , you got good banking partner.. neverthless you don't need to do anything .. you should be able to see tracking details by tomorroow.
Does this BoB one card apply if BoB provide 10% discount during sales in leading e-commerce sites?

Back