• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opened Kotak 811 Full KYC. Will I get Credit Card offers?

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi, I opened Kotak 811 zero balance account last week. Idea was to have a zero balance account to park some money & build a relationship value with the bank. However, I don’t see any offers for credit card in their app. Do they offer credit cards to the 811 account holders? If yes, how long after an account is opened?

Yes I've applied twice from different number. For one application (Zen Signature) they rejected and for second application (White) I myself rejected as they were not standing on their words.
Very unethical bank. First says LTF, then approves paid card without even consent of the customer.
Ohh, i had opened 811 account with the hope of getting some LTF card offers. Now I am thinking of closing the 811 account, no use of keeping it.

i Opened 811 zero balance full kyc acc on Feb 2nd .
kept decent balance.
checked credit score 831 (score fetched from from experian)

now waiting for pre-approved Ltf cc.

When I was trying to open kotak 811, instantly they showed up you're eligible for 811 Unsecured CC but since it is useless card (paid), I skipped that offer. So kotak usually gives CC to its account holders. Wait for 3 months.
Do they give to those also who dont wish to open account with them?
i tried kotak they always say no offers for you

Do they give to those also who dont wish to open account with them?
i tried kotak they always say no offers for you
If your area serviceable, having branch also they won't make serviceable

You have minimum eligible documents like itr or payslip.

No defaults or no issue in cibil.

They will definitely approve, Actually kotak cc percentage is low because of its zero reward system, just namesake milestones.

Kotak best for limit enhancement!* without documents, they do soft enquiry when we request.

Hey guys,
I opened a Kotak 811 full kyc account, they did offer me a 811 card (unsecured) with a very good limit 5x what OneCard was offering however I stupidly clicked skip for now.
Is there a way to be able to claim it again?
I understand reading few posts the reward points are not so great.
This would be my first credit card again after 3-4 years. had a hdfc regalia when I was a student but it got closed as I did not use it and did not bother applying again.

Hey guys,
I opened a Kotak 811 full kyc account, they did offer me a 811 card (unsecured) with a very good limit 5x what OneCard was offering however I stupidly clicked skip for now.
Is there a way to be able to claim it again?
I understand reading few posts the reward points are not so great.
This would be my first credit card again after 3-4 years. had a hdfc regalia when I was a student but it got closed as I did not use it and did not bother applying again.
Pre-approved you might get the card. Just for it's le; kotak best.

For ltf or fyf you can take hdfc again

Back