• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Opening and maintaining savings account for pre- approved cc offer

Anurag

TF Buzz
Kotak 811 or hdfc 2500 wala account..
Which one can give pre approved cc offer comparatively fast, if maintaining 40-50k just after opening.
Someone asked me so thought to seek suggestions form here.
No credit history means no cibil exists.
Also share some measure to keep in mind to get the offer.

Which one can give pre approved cc offer comparatively fast, if maintaining 40-50k just after opening.
kotak 811 is banned for issuing new cards

Open hdfc

Get millennia dc and use like a you use upi

Pre approved cc offer would show than wait for atleast get millennia cc

HDFC 2500 wala account is for Farmer, so don't expect pre-approved offers from them.
I have some friends who opened that account, it has been more than 6 months they haven't got any offers for credit card.

They got Millenia DC in instant kit so they are enjoying 400 cashback every month. That's it.

Maybe you get pre-approved after few more months, but you shouldn't expect much from farmer's account.

Open 10k Regular account you will get moneyback for sure within 3 to 6 months.

Or open Digi Save Youth 5k MAB online

You can close account after getting the card.

Thanks for this information. I might have mistakenly chosen the farmer account otherwise. The DigiSave account seems like a good option.
How can I identify which account is being opened, either by checking the SMS or reviewing documents, to avoid being misled by the account opening agent who might be trying to meet their targets?

Thanks for this information. I might have mistakenly chosen the farmer account otherwise. The DigiSave account seems like a good option.
How can I identify which account is being opened, either by checking the SMS or reviewing documents, to avoid being misled by the account opening agent who might be trying to meet their targets?
DigiSave Youth is available online I guess. You get Millenia DC by default first year free.

You can do vkyc. You will never face freezing or any such issues with HDFC unless you have done really something fishy or cyber crime department has put the money on hold.

HDFC 2500 wala account is for Farmer, so don't expect pre-approved offers from them.
I have some friends who opened that account, it has been more than 6 months they haven't got any offers for credit card.

They got Millenia DC in instant kit so they are enjoying 400 cashback every month. That's it.

Maybe you get pre-approved after few more months, but you shouldn't expect much from farmer's account.

Open 10k Regular account you will get moneyback for sure within 3 to 6 months.

Or open Digi Save Youth 5k MAB online

You can close account after getting the card.
There is an option to open Regular saving account with ₹2500 AQB just need to select 'Rural' Branch while account opening @Anurag

Attachments

• 1723521562949.png
    1723521562949.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 6
There is an option to open Regular saving account with ₹2500 AQB just need to select 'Rural' Branch while account opening @Anurag
Yes, he can choose

But there's many limitations associated with rural branches. Like he won't get upgraded to classis or preferred, they have Vishesh programme for it.
Similarly, you won't get good cards or good limits if your account is tagged under rural branch.

That's the reason I didn't suggest him to go for rural branches.

If you want credit card always prefer urban branches and have urban address in your aadhaar 😂

Most of the rural pincodes won't come under serviceable areas, forget good cards and decent limit.

Back