• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Optimizing spends on swiggy

1) I have Airtel Axis cc. (I also have Apay CC, SBI CB cc). Does any card beat the 10% from Airtel Axis cc?
2) Do you get 10% off for using Airtel Axis cc , plus 5% tata neu coins? for any order?
1) if the 500 rs cashback limit for swiggy zomato and bb is fine with you then no other card beat this.
2)10% cashback+ 5% neucoins

I buy 2000 swiggy voucher using Magnus burgundy card on gift edge for 14.40% return and then I use the restaurant 60% discount up to 120 on 200 or 50% discount up to 150 on 300 to optimise my orders

So order 300, pay 150 using swiggy cash bought at 129

I buy 2000 swiggy voucher using Magnus burgundy card on gift edge for 14.40% return and then I use the restaurant 60% discount up to 120 on 200 or 50% discount up to 150 on 300 to optimise my orders

So order 300, pay 150 using swiggy cash bought at 129
This is cool!
BTW, the 60% discount - is it for the specific restuarant you order from ?

I just checked today on axis grab deals & was not able to find swiggy money vouchers(2.5%)
Have they removed it.?

I just checked today on axis grab deals & was not able to find swiggy money vouchers(2.5%)
Have they removed it.?
Search for gift edge on grab deals.
Swiggy is 3x, so 14.4% return on Magnus burgundy and 12% on other Axis cards like Select, Privilege, etc

Last edited:
This is cool!
BTW, the 60% discount - is it for the specific restuarant you order from ?
Its not actually 60%, prices for some restaurants are increased and then you are allowed to apply code to bring down the price. But there is definitely some small savings here and there. I do follow the same process ( GV using MB and then order )

Back