• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Options to upgrade from HDFC DCB

devskd

TF Buzz
I already have a HDFC DCB card which is LTF due to alumni offers, i have been using it extensively as well with 5L limit. I want to know what card options i have from here to upgrade to? Infenia or DCB metal or privilege etc. All i use CC for is offers in swiggy/ book my show, grocery apps, flight bookings etc
Also how can i upgrade to next variant

You can upgrade to Infinia but you need more credit limit and substantial spends on your card,
Metal is easily possible but will most likely be paid, don't bother
Privilage is a downgrade

I already have a HDFC DCB card which is LTF due to alumni offers, i have been using it extensively as well with 5L limit. I want to know what card options i have from here to upgrade to? Infenia or DCB metal or privilege etc. All i use CC for is offers in swiggy/ book my show, grocery apps, flight bookings etc
Also how can i upgrade to next variant
Infinia is the only option u have but the limit is not sufficient
Spend around 6-8L in next 3 or 6 mons and Req for infinia (If u already reached spend criteria then directly Req for Infinia)

I feel DCB LTF is a good deal in ur case instead of gng for an upgrade

See I'm in the same boat as you, DCB PVC LTF with 5L limit, only have a standing upgrade offer to Paid DCB Metal,
So the only way to go from here is upto infinia, which will require some time
Best is to just wait and watch

Infinia is the only option u have but the limit is not sufficient
Spend around 6-8L in next 3 or 6 mons and Req for infinia (If u already reached spend criteria then directly Req for Infinia)

I feel DCB LTF is a good deal in ur case instead of gng for an upgrade
yeah thats true, but I thought if something is floating around which I am not aware of, I will ask community.
but yeah seems I should be happy with what I have, that too LTF
So thanks a lot everyone for inputs!

Back