• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Order on Macys.com USA using DCB got automatically cancelled by website after payment. Refund status?

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I did an order on macys.com USA using my HDFC DCB card and it got cancelled automatically, immediately after the payment was done.
I can see the txn in my unbilled txn but not sure when I will receive the refund of this.

Has any body faced any issue similar to this when you ordered something on international website and that website cancels the order immediately?
I think this payment will not get settled and i should get the refund.

Thanks

akshayhs

TF Ace
No idea with Macy's. Faced the same issue with Adorama. The transaction was reversed same day. Hilariously the original transaction wasn't even settled. So I didn't have to bear forex + tax yet.

Ok call with Adorama, they told the recipient address and name didn't match the name on credit card which is not allowed as per their T&C.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No idea with Macy's. Faced the same issue with Adorama. The transaction was reversed same day. Hilariously the original transaction wasn't even settled. So I didn't have to bear forex + tax yet.

Ok call with Adorama, they told the recipient address and name didn't match the name on credit card which is not allowed as per their T&C.
Yeah, I am also hoping that transaction will be reversed