• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Outdated overseas insurance policy on Infinia site

d3rvish

TF Select
The policy document for the complimentary overseas insurance for Infinia cardholders expired July 21, 2023 and HDFC has not bothered to update it. I've been emailing them about it for approx a week now and zilch. Apart from the usual canned emails about how they are looking into my issue with every fibre of their energy and will not rest until they have found a solution.

There's a "Click here for policy document" link on this page that takes you to the outdated policy doc. https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bbp/repositories/723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f/?path=/Personal/Pay/Cards/Credit Card/Credit Card Landing Page/Credit Cards/Super Premium/Infinia/Covers_Infinia.pdf

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 3.10.56 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 3.10.56 PM.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The policy document for the complimentary overseas insurance for Infinia cardholders expired July 21, 2023 and HDFC has not bothered to update it. I've been emailing them about it for over a week now and zilch. Apart from the usual canned emails about how they are looking into my issue with every fibre of their energy and will not rest until they have found a solution.

There's a "Click here for policy document" link on this page that takes you to the outdated policy doc. https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bbp/repositories/723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f/?path=/Personal/Pay/Cards/Credit Card/Credit Card Landing Page/Credit Cards/Super Premium/Infinia/Covers_Infinia.pdf
good work.
would urge all infinia holders here to drop an email to HDFC, just for record.

good work.
would urge all infinia holders here to drop an email to HDFC, just for record.

Yes, I don't know how many cardholders have complained, but it's shoddy they haven't fixed it so far. I would think multiple people have spotted the issue by now and flagged it. I spoke to them on the phone once and have emailed three times since then over the last six or seven days and they have done nothing.

Update: they've removed the line about from when to when the policy is valid from the document now 🤔

Meanwhile, on email, CS writes to me every two-three days assuring me my problem is being looked into and extending the deadline for resolution by 2-3 days each time. In fact, this is standard operating procedure for HDFC Bank customer service representatives now. Whenever you write to them with a problem or complaint, they come back to you once every two-three days and extend the deadline each time.

Genius move. This way they never have to actually sort anything out. Just keep extending the deadline each time!

Back