• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card cashback on health insurance policy (StarHealth)

Rohit_Gupta

TF Buzz
Hello Folks,

I have a bunch of health insurance policies (the whole family) from Star Health Insurance that is due for renewal I would like to understand if there is a way to take any cashback on these policy payments.

I have an SBI cashback card, HDFC regalia first, Axis Ace, and AMEX MRCC (waiting for delivery)

Thank you in advance :)

want to pay for STAR HEALTH INSURANCE in this month(around 35k), which card gives max cashback?

Having Fk axis, Amz Pay icici card, Tata neu Infinity cashback cards. also have other rewards cards..
Buy APay GC from HDFC Smartbuy, yield is 3.5% & limit is ₹10k/ month
Rest pay by Amz ICICI
OR
Pay whole amount in Tata Neu App with Tata Neu Infinity & get 5% unlimited Neucoins (Recommended)

Rest pay by Amz ICICI
OR
Pay whole amount in Tata Neu App with Tata Neu Infinity & get 5% unlimited Neucoins (Recommended)
Could you please guide onto hdfc smartbuy portal? I have hdfc bank account. Can I buy using debit card and the cashback n all where does it gets adjusted? How's the yield 3.5% ?

Rest pay by Amz ICICI
OR
applied for SBI Cashback via sprint, got it but limit is 20k comparing existing sbi card 1L+. what can i do now?

How many times i can do that?

Heard that cashback card don't give discount during festive sales.

Is this using sbi cashback card directly or buying Gift voucher using gftr and then payment via Amazon?
I did this in June last year using Simply CLICK to get 2.5% returns (along with some AGC).

Using SBI CASHBACK I have done in February along with some AGC, got 5%.

I did this in June last year using Simply CLICK to get 2.5% returns (along with some AGC).

Using SBI CASHBACK I have done in February along with some AGC, got 5%.
hey next week i am gonna pay with SBI CASHBACK card, how to get 5%?

want to by amazon gift voucher via gyftr 1st then pay? or directly use amazon pay?

star health - 28k & 7k
Since your premium, amount is not so large, I would suggest buy AGC and pay with them,
However you you just want to try: then try with 7k premium (6k through AGC & 1k via SBI CB CC): so that you yourself will know direct insurance payment fetches you 5% cb or not at present!! (btw always pay insurance premium even paying directly with CB cc, in combination with AGC (even Rs. 10 AGC will work)

Since your premium, amount is not so large, I would suggest buy AGC and pay with them,
However you you just want to try: then try with 7k premium (6k through AGC & 1k via SBI CB CC): so that you yourself will know direct insurance payment fetches you 5% cb or not at present!! (btw always pay insurance premium even paying directly with CB cc, in combination with AGC (even Rs. 10 AGC will work)
so get AGC for certain amount & add to amazon pay wallet then pay remaining amt with cashback card , correct?

Back