• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid credit card bill for older deactivated card

lordtottuu

TF Buzz
I have an Axis FK card that was damaged and got a replacement but forgot to update the card number on Cred. Yesterday, I made payment using the old card number that was saved. I got an SMS from Axis saying payment received as well. Will it get reflected on the correct card or should I get in touch with cred?

I have an Axis FK card that was damaged and got a replacement but forgot to update the card number on Cred. Yesterday, I made payment using the old card number that was saved. I got an SMS from Axis saying payment received as well. Will it get reflected on the correct card or should I get in touch with cred?
No need to call cred only axis cc u have to
Give 3 days time and see if ur current card gets settlement
In amex I used to pay 1 for other erroneously but in chat if we say they credit for correct card by internal trf

Credit cards will be linked to single account number So, if the card number changed also then account number will not change. Hence the paid amount will be credited to your card only.

Back