• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid credit card bill through Aeron Pay, but not creditted for last 4 days

CardTox

TF Premier
Hi guuys, Is Aeron Pay a fake app? i paid my SBI card bill on 25 June for the amount of 8,000 as one offer was going there. But so far as on 29 June, the bill is not reflecting in my SBI card account. The card of which I paid my bill is of SBI Visa category, but in Aeron Pay history section its showing rupay and asking me to contact rupay in case my bill doesn't get successful. I searched Aeron Pay customer care number or email, but didn't find anything.
Another issue with Aeronpay is that, i am unable to load balance to its prepaid card, whenever i am trying to load balance to prepaid card of aeronpay, it says, loading money to prepaid card is on hold!
Any clue whats going on in aeronpay?

I searched Aeron Pay customer care number or email, but didn't find anything.
Contact Details
Raise a Support Ticket.Customer Care Contact Email: support@aeronpay.in
Raise a GrievanceGrievance Escalation Team Contact Email: grievance@aeronpay.in

did you re-verified the card number, while paying?

actually aeronpay credits to sbi instantly, it might delayed due to non working day, sunday

Just mail to sbi cards with the reference number (check aeronpay t.. history) for bill payments details.

The transaction settlement takes 7 days, if transaction failed money will be returned to aeron E-cash.

if sbi told no payment received, check apay e-cash wallet. still isssue means mail to grievance and there after ombudsman.

Contact Details

actually aeronpay credits to sbi instantly, it might delayed due to non working day, sunday

Just mail to sbi cards with the reference number (check aeronpay t.. history) for bill payments details.

The transaction settlement takes 7 days, if transaction failed money will be returned to aeron E-cash.

if sbi told no payment received, check apay e-cash wallet. still isssue means mail to grievance and there after ombudsman.
Thank you very much for providing me email id. Yes i have varrified the card number while paying the bill, actually i paid the same visa card bill twice, first time i paid 100 rupee, it was instant, but when i paid 8,000 again to the same card, the payment did not come to sbi card while in aeronpay history showing successful. And i just noticed both the times, mean 100 rupee which was successful, my card is showing as rupay card in aeronpay. They successfully transfered 100 to my sbi account while 8k they held?

Avoid AeronPay.... reliability is a big issue.

But don't worry, money is safe... it will take anywhere between 5 to 15 days to get refund.

Coming from my personal experience of 3 successful transactions and then 2 failed transactions.. same cards had success initially and then failure

Hi guuys, Is Aeron Pay a fake app? i paid my SBI card bill on 25 June for the amount of 8,000 as one offer was going there. But so far as on 29 June, the bill is not reflecting in my SBI card account. The card of which I paid my bill is of SBI Visa category, but in Aeron Pay history section its showing rupay and asking me to contact rupay in case my bill doesn't get successful. I searched Aeron Pay customer care number or email, but didn't find anything.
Another issue with Aeronpay is that, i am unable to load balance to its prepaid card, whenever i am trying to load balance to prepaid card of aeronpay, it says, loading money to prepaid card is on hold!
Any clue whats going on in aeronpay?

Aeronpay used to settle CC bill payments with in 10 mins for almost all card but From this june settlements are taking much longer. I payed june 02nd to axis but not settled after 7 days I contacted customer care and they forwarded to backend team and got refund into E-cash on 19th june. Payed CC payment on 23rd june using E-Cash to rupay card still not settled. Again contacted Customer care. Need to see what happens.

Thank you very much for providing me email id. Yes i have varrified the card number while paying the bill, actually i paid the same visa card bill twice, first time i paid 100 rupee, it was instant, but when i paid 8,000 again to the same card, the payment did not come to sbi card while in aeronpay history showing successful. And i just noticed both the times, mean 100 rupee which was successful, my card is showing as rupay card in aeronpay. They successfully transfered 100 to my sbi account while 8k they held?
Don't worry mail to cs

They will refund to e-cash with 7-15days again do the same.

If it's due end then pay using paytm or cred

Aeronpay used to settle CC bill payments with in 10 mins for almost all card but From this june settlements are taking much longer. I payed june 02nd to axis but not settled after 7 days I contacted customer care and they forwarded to backend team and got refund into E-cash on 19th june. Payed CC payment on 23rd june using E-Cash to rupay card still not settled. Again contacted Customer care. Need to see what happens.
what was the mode of connecting to aeronpay customer care? i tried to mail them through the email id provided above and the email given in the help menue, both didn't go through.

What benefits do we get paying through this app. cashback or reduced bills?
Currently an offer was going on, if you pay 5k, get 50 back, if you pay 7500, get 75 back. Moreover you can pay your cc bill through debit card with out extra charge and the payment will be counted under electricity bill or utility bill. Furthermore you can pay cc bill using prepaid card on 2.7% extra charge, or through any credit card on 1.5% extra charge. Therefore if you use any such credit card which gives you more than 1.5% on utility, it will be win win situation for you to pay other cc using your credit card... But the isseu in this app is its reliability.... Not a trustworthy app. I will not pay any cc bill now as they held the money and i am in 8k loss as of now...!!!

Contact Details

What is E cash and how to find that in aeronpay app?

This app hit or Miss..if miss than you are in trouble..my 16k was stuck with them for over a month and after numerous mails, tweets I got my money back .. however these morons deducted 400 and returned 15600... reason given that I paid through UPI but with hdfc rupay credit card...unistalled the app as it's not worth wasting our time

Update: I paid using E-cash on 23rd june and it again not settled. Its been more than 46 days still not settled & Customer care are clueless. Anyone got any solution?

Back