• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid credit card bill through Aeron Pay, but not creditted for last 4 days

CardTox

TF Premier
Hi guuys, Is Aeron Pay a fake app? i paid my SBI card bill on 25 June for the amount of 8,000 as one offer was going there. But so far as on 29 June, the bill is not reflecting in my SBI card account. The card of which I paid my bill is of SBI Visa category, but in Aeron Pay history section its showing rupay and asking me to contact rupay in case my bill doesn't get successful. I searched Aeron Pay customer care number or email, but didn't find anything.
Another issue with Aeronpay is that, i am unable to load balance to its prepaid card, whenever i am trying to load balance to prepaid card of aeronpay, it says, loading money to prepaid card is on hold!
Any clue whats going on in aeronpay?

Hii, E-cash cc bill payment also not settled and refunded back to ecash after lots of mails (2 mails everyday). Paid to HDFC card in 100rs it settled instantly, Did it till every penny came to my cc & uninstalled app.
Wow, this is terrible. Btw, where do I find E-cash in the app? Is it same as "wallet"?

Back