• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

support@hdfcbank.com

Ispe apna statement ka screenshot leke daal dena unke reference ke liye bhai.

Recieved after 9 days hdfc response
For Paytm cc payments MCC 6051 - Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Money Orders (not wire transfer), and Travelers' Cheques,
jio finance MCC 4900 - Utilities - Electric, Gas, Water, and Sanitary and

& HDFC Bill pay RentalBBPSNO MCC 6513 - Real Estate Agents. Hence, not eligible for reward points.

Last edited:
Recieved after 9 days hdfc response
For Paytm cc payments MCC 6051 - Non-Financial Institutions - Foreign Currency, Money Orders (not wire transfer), and Travelers' Cheques,
jio finance MCC 4900 - Utilities - Electric, Gas, Water, and Sanitary and

& HDFC Bill pay RentalBBPSNO MCC 6513 - Real Estate Agents. Hence, not eligible for reward points.
Paytm vali transactions ke liye mile points bhai ?

Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

View attachment 1249

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

View attachment 1250

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

View attachment 1251

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

View attachment 1252
hi, pretty good work you are doing here. Just wanted to know whether if i hold a HDFC account and EASY SHOP PLATINUM DEBIT CARD and the credit card bill i am paying for is in my wifes name and another one is in my sons name , so i will get the cashback as mentioned or not.

hi, pretty good work you are doing here. Just wanted to know whether if i hold a HDFC account and EASY SHOP PLATINUM DEBIT CARD and the credit card bill i am paying for is in my wifes name and another one is in my sons name , so i will get the cashback as mentioned or not.
it doesnt matter for whose card you are paying, but hdfc bill pay wont fetch you cashback now in any case. you have to use other options like sbi unipay etc.

Sorry to say you're late to the party. HDFC billpay doesn't reward CC bill payments via DC anymore.

But there are other apps where HDFC DC is still giving points for paying CC bills.

To answer your original question, it doesn't matter whose credit card bills you pay.

For the latest news on What's working where, read the following thread

Thread 'Latest working methods to pay credit card bill from debit cards' https://www.technofino.in/community...-pay-credit-card-bill-from-debit-cards.25788/

Sorry to say you're late to the party. HDFC billpay doesn't reward CC bill payments via DC anymore.

But there are other apps where HDFC DC is still giving points for paying CC bills.

To answer your original question, it doesn't matter whose credit card bills you pay.

For the latest news on What's working where, read the following thread

Thread 'Latest working methods to pay credit card bill from debit cards' https://www.technofino.in/community...-pay-credit-card-bill-from-debit-cards.25788/
thanks. .. ... ..

💳 Need Help with Credit Card Bill Payments!💳

Hey everyone! 😊

I have credit cards from HDFC, SBI, ICICI, and AMEX, and I need to make the bill payments soon. I only have an HDFC Platinum debit card. 🏦

Could anyone kindly guide me on how to make these payments to maximize cashback benefits? 🤔
Your valuable insights would mean a lot to me! 🙏✨

Please ensure your answers are tested and recent because there’s been a lot of noise in the group, and as a naive one, I’m hoping our seniors can help! 🙌

Thanks in advance for your time and help! 😊🙌

💳 Need Help with Credit Card Bill Payments!💳

Hey everyone! 😊

I have credit cards from HDFC, SBI, ICICI, and AMEX, and I need to make the bill payments soon. I only have an HDFC Platinum debit card. 🏦

Could anyone kindly guide me on how to make these payments to maximize cashback benefits? 🤔
Your valuable insights would mean a lot to me! 🙏✨

Please ensure your answers are tested and recent because there’s been a lot of noise in the group, and as a naive one, I’m hoping our seniors can help! 🙌

Thanks in advance for your time and help! 😊🙌
Except amex, all bills can be paid bis sbi unipay or Jio finance. You can do a test transaction to be safe (say 100) and see.

Amex is not yet onboarded to BBPS so neft or UPI will work.

Back