• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay Credit Card Bill Via HDFC Bill Payment Portal And Get 1% Cashback

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.01.56 PM.png

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.02.48 PM.png

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.03.27 PM.png

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 1.30.27 PM.png

Urgent help guys,
My HDFC CC bill is due on May 2nd (today) -- I paid it via Payzapp + Tata Neu plus route on Apr 30. It is yet to reflect on my HDFC CC. Will I be penalised for late payment if it gets reflected tomorrow?

Please let me know the best course of action. I usually pay much in advance all these years, so never faced this
I had similiar scenerio where my axis cc due was 2nd of the month and I paid on just one day before i.e 1st. It wasn't reflected till 5th of the month but customer care confirmed that the date of the payment is considered. So you are fine if date of final payment is before or on 2 may.

Also, the Cashback gets credited very next day (except 1st week of every month). For 1st week payments, it may take 3-5 days for Cashback to get credited.
oooff thanks for this lol, it's been more than 24hrs and i was starting to get worried about why the CB hasn't been credited yet. i made the bill payment on 1st of May, so if its 1st week of a month it'll take some time then.

MobiKwik works for all cards. Payment done via HDFC Platinum DC on Mobikwik fetch same 1% cb as HDFC Billpay portal. So we can get same Cashback on payments of HDFC CCs as well via Mobikwik.

Also, the Cashback gets credited very next day (except 1st week of every month). For 1st week payments, it may take 3-5 days for Cashback to get credited.
I got my mobikwik CB instantly, haven't received anything in ES plat DC so far.

I paid it on May 1.

Nothing is there to be done. For first week payment, it takes 3-5 days to get cashback points.

For HDFC Bill settlement, if it is showing successful from MobiKwik side, then be assured that payment is already settled. Just that HDFC is taking extra time which doesn't matter.
Bhai woh 1st week aane wala hai. Aur firse ye thread 3-4 page lambi khichne wali hai 🤣🤣
This time they have been faster in crediting CB, all thanks to @Subhajeet for mass mail to HDFC

Are you paying your credit card bill via 3rd party app or directly from your bank portal? then you are probably losing 1% cashback.
If you pay your credit card bill via HDFC Bank bill payment portal using your HDFC Bank debit card then you can earn 1% cashback, maximum Cashback capping depends on your debit card type.
Maximum Cashback Capping-
If you have HDFC Easyshop Platinum debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 750 per month, just pay Rs. 75,000 bill & get Rs. 750 cashback.
If you have HDFC Millennia debit card then you can earn 1% upto Rs. 400 per month, just pay Rs. 40,000 bill & get Rs. 400 cashback.

Not only credit card bill, you can pay any utility bill you want (must be available on Hdfc bank bill payment portal) & get 1% cashback.

To Pay Bill Follow These Steps-
1. Login to your HDFC Bank Netbaning
2. Click on "BillPay & Recharge" tab -> Click on Continue

View attachment 1249

3. Now click on Add Biller
4. Select Credit Card
5. Now select your card provider name

View attachment 1250

6. Enter your credit card detail
7. Enter amount you want to pay
8. Select your debit card from drop down menu
9. Click on pay

View attachment 1251

10. Enter OTP & Done!

You'll receive 1% Cashback for the transaction, you can check & redeem your debit card Cashback from "Card Tab -> Debit Card -> Enquiry -> Cashback Enquiry & Redemption"

View attachment 1252
After how many days we receive 1% cashback . Is it instant ?

Why is it called cashback when we are actually getting reward points?

I'm new to HDFC DC, I'm getting the 1% reward points on my Platinum DC. How do I redeem them? I don't see any option on the mobile app

Why is it called cashback when we are actually getting reward points?

I'm new to HDFC DC, I'm getting the 1% reward points on my Platinum DC. How do I redeem them? I don't see any option on the mobile app
It is being called Cashback coz 1 reward point equals ₹1. And there is only option of statement credit.

You can redeem it through NetBanking. Go to cards>Debit card> Enquiry>Cashback redemption. There you'll find the Cashback. You can redeem it in multiples of 250.

Back