• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying Debit card emi through Mobikwik

AceV

TF Buzz
I have a debit card emi for a laptop purchase on my hdfc platinum debit card(was on accident, I thought I had selected my cc on amazon but it was actually my dc, silly ik).

My question is, can I pay this emi through Mobikwik using the same platinum debit card to avail 1% cashback or would that not work? In that case, what would be the most rewarding way to pay the emi? Or should I just preclose it and pay off the remaining amount?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have a debit card emi for a laptop purchase on my hdfc platinum debit card(was on accident, I thought I had selected my cc on amazon but it was actually my dc, silly ik).

My question is, can I pay this emi through Mobikwik using the same platinum debit card to avail 1% cashback or would that not work? In that case, what would be the most rewarding way to pay the emi? Or should I just preclose it and pay off the remaining amount?
Dc emi is deducted from your acc automatically.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

You can't pay hdfc DCEMI from other sources you have to pay through hdfc bank account

AceV

TF Buzz
You can't pay hdfc DCEMI from other sources you have to pay through hdfc bank account
Okay thanks, also Ik autopay is enabled but I prefer paying it off earlier, so far there's been no issues but is it possible it may deduct the amount again even though I've already paid and the outstanding shows as 0?