• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

paying icici amazon cc bill via IMPS

ltf4ever

TF Legend
hi all

i tried paying icici amazon credit card bill through imps, from my hdfc bank account.

i had added the card as beneficiary by selecting 'Savings' account, account number as my card number and ifsc as ICIC0000103 which is given on icici website for NEFT process.

but after paying 10 rupees for testing in the morning, the money is debited but icici account is not showing as credited even though it was imps and many hours have passed.

when i pay card bills through UPI, the credit gets shown on card account instantly.

shouldn't imps also be reflected instantly?

please guide.

thanks.

Use 3rd or 4th option for neft/upi payment , keep the amount as low as Rs. 11,12,13 for testing first . Select credit card instead of savings account for type of account and check your email for e-statement , ifsc code is apparently different for neft than what you have mentioned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-03-16-17-54-487_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-03-16-17-54-487_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 25
Use 3rd or 4th option for neft/upi payment , keep the amount as low as Rs. 11,12,13 for testing first . Select credit card instead of savings account for type of account and check your email for e-statement , ifsc code is apparently different for neft than what you have mentioned.
tHanks for providing this. i paid using upi in your screenshot and it worked! can you also share the source link?
attaching the screenshot that i found on icici bank web page where they mention the ifsc.

in adding beneficiary, i tried adding the account type as 'credit card' but then hdfc doesn't allow imps for this card, only neft option is there.
that's why i tried with SAVINGS.

at least the bank should return my money if the details i input were wrong :(
UPDATE: I checked now and the transaction is reversed in hdfc.
Screenshot_20230203-175914.png

Last edited:
tHanks for providing this. i paid using upi in your screenshot and it worked! can you also share the source link?
attaching the screenshot that i found on icici bank web page where they mention the ifsc.

in adding beneficiary, i tried adding the account type as 'credit card' but then hdfc doesn't allow imps for this card, only neft option is there.
that's why i tried with SAVINGS.

at least the bank should return my money if the details i input were wrong :(
UPDATE: I checked now and the transaction is reversed in hdfc.
View attachment 9849
the source of the ss that i posted is the "Credit card E-statement Email" that you receive from ICICI bank on or next day of bill generation. you can check your inbox, i'm very sure you too must have received the same mail with all payment details.

I have an upcoming bill amount of 1.25L on my Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Which is the best way to pay this bill to get some cashback?
I have SBI and ICICI bank accounts. Please advise.

Back