• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying your HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Bill via Amazon Pay

airbubble

TF Buzz
Hello Friends and fellow Credit Card holders, if you hold an HDFC ERGO health insurance like me, and want to maximize rewards / cashback while paying the bill, them this post is for you. Happy Reading!

What happened: We all know the best way to get maximum rewards while paying the HDFC ERGO bill is if you use Amazon gift cards and pay the bill via Amazon Pay Wallet. The issue is you can not fetch your insurance bill using Amazon Pay due to an unknown error with the DOB issue.

What's the solution: Just Dial! Yes, the platform doesn't charge any convenience fee and you can pay the bill too! Just select the Amazon Pay Wallet option in the payment page and voilá! You would've gotten some really good rewards while paying your insurance bills!

What's the Catch: While Entering the details to fetch the bill, leave the DOB field empty, and proceed with the payment.

Link to the Insurance Page, Remeber to Log In before you pay your bill!

I was able to copy paste my DOB in format DD/MM/YYYY to the Amazon Pay. But since there is no upcoming bill. So couldn't verify.

I was able to copy paste my DOB in format DD/MM/YYYY to the Amazon Pay. But since there is no upcoming bill. So couldn't verify.
DOB isnt the problem bro. It wont fetch your bill even after you paste your DOB. Hence when I used Just dial and was able to fetch my bill without the DOB, felt Amazon Pay can not fetch because it uses DOB to identify.

i was wondering if anyone has complained to Amazon yet, about this major problem with insurance payments? It should be fixed by them.
I asked them to review this in April. They say the fault is on the HDFC Ergo side, and they will contact them to fix it.

For now, Ergo Health insurance payments need to be made directly on their site.

I asked them to review this in April. They say the fault is on the HDFC Ergo side, and they will contact them to fix it.

For now, Ergo Health insurance payments need to be made directly on their site.
Yes the issue is at HDFC Ergo side.

I tried everything Justdial, AmazyPay etc. Moreover I even tried to pay via HDFC BillPay. But nothing worked!!😞

And with this new BBPS system mandate from Jun 1 on bill payments... Don't know how much time it will take to fix... So no choice for me!!😔

Yes the issue is at HDFC Ergo side.

I tried everything Justdial, AmazyPay etc. Moreover I even tried to pay via HDFC BillPay. But nothing worked!!😞

And with this new BBPS system mandate from Jun 1 on bill payments... Don't know how much time it will take to fix... So no choice for me!!😔
Let us know if you find any solution. I will talk with Amazon support incase they manage to get it fixed with HDFC

Guys, if you have this issue, kindly raise a complain with Amazon team. I talked with them, they said they will escalate this.

More people complain about this, sooner will have this fixed

Justdial is also asking as dob as mandatory but when I give dob it's not working
use apay icici, you'll get 1%. Infinia will fetch you 3.3%.

This is the bestest deal. I'm struggling from last 2 years. Should've purchased the insurance from policy bazaar. They offer generous discount if we pay upfront for 3 years and can also make the final payment using apay wallet.

Back