• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment not credited to card statement

skywalker

TF Select
I paid my HDFC CC bill using CRED (about ₹54k, used debit card for payment via CRED) on 21st October and according to the CRED payment history page, it shows that it should start reflecting in my card statement by now. But it’s still not there in neither Unbilled nor Unsettled transactions. It’s been more than 4 days. Any suggestions, what can be done? And has anybody else faced a similar situation with CRED?

I also think so haha, thanks
Sir i have added an amount of 15k in my flipkart axis card using cred on 7th june but its not been added there and when i again added 12k it was updated instantly.... the cred is saying that in this case your card will be updated till 11th june... today is 9th june... sir, will my money be credited safely.... i am very much tensed somebody please reply

the cred is saying that in this case your card will be updated till 11th june... today is 9th june... sir, will my money be credited safely...

Your money is safe. Don't worry and uninstall CRED or any third party app to pay the CC bill going forward, if you want peace of mind. Use NEFT, IMPS, UPI or set up NACH for Axis CC.

Your money is safe. Don't worry and uninstall CRED or any third party app to pay the CC bill going forward, if you want peace of mind. Use NEFT, IMPS, UPI or set up NACH for Axis CC.
You're absolutely right, i will not suggest anyone to use cred from now, you can't imagine how tensed i was from 2 days.... and still waiting for the money here... hope it will be credited by 11th june as said by the cred....
Sir i am attaching an image from the cred app... may you have a look at it...

Attachments

• 20240608_200333.jpg
    20240608_200333.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 6
Back