• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment of SBI cashback credit card after cashback is credited

LootMaxxer

TF Buzz
Hi all, I've been using the SBI cashback credit card for the past 3 months, and for the life of me can't figure out how much do I actually need to pay? Ik that the cashback for our statement period gets credited after 2 days from bill generation, so where does it show much the remaining amount is? All I can see is last paid and total due.
In the SBI card app there is a limit utilised bar. I had a bill of 4483 and got credited a cashback of 321. So subtracting the amount, it comes to 4162. This is what was shown in the limit utilisation bar. But as soon as I do a couple more transactions, those amount gets added and I no longer have a track of how much to pay.

Is there an easier way to know how much do we need to pay for the bill to be considered paid in full? Or do we need to do some mental gymnastics everytime?

Just wanted to know if I'm stupid or the app is, because I used imobile app for paying my apay cc and it had a current due amount which accurately shows how much we needed to pay. Eg if the bill is 5000 and we paid 2000 one day, current due will show 3000. In the hustle of saving a few bucks, I miss this simplicity 😭😭

I paid my bill using Airtel thanks app, and limit utilisation is now adjusted as per bill payment. But does it not show that the amount due has been paid? I had 4161.88 as my bill (after subtracting cashback) and I paid 4161.88. but did not see the paid sticker on the total amt due box. (Had that when I paid prev months using SBI card itself. This is my first time paying from another platform) Does using a 3rd party not show it? I paid another 10 (min allowed by Airtel thanks) thinking maybe bill is rounded and .22 was left hence absence of sticker.

Back