• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Credit Card bill Payment exceeded error

"Dear user you have exceeded the number of credit cards on which the bill payment can be done for this month. Please try again next month."

I am trying to for my card bill payments getting above messages I haven't paid so far any bill more than 10k.
Damn! I got this error message too. As per error it is not about bill amount, it is related to number of credit cards on which the bill payment was done for this month via Paytm.
My total amount of bills for 5 CC in this month was 150K. So, nothing to do with 10K or any amount limit.

I paid for 5 credit cards' bills this month. How many credit cards' bill did you pay in this month?
Just trying to figure out the limit.

Damn! I got this error message too. As per error it is not about bill amount, it is related to number of credit cards on which the bill payment was done for this month via Paytm.
My total amount of bills for 5 CC in this month was 150K. So, nothing to do with 10K or any amount limit.

I paid for 5 credit cards' bills this month. How many credit cards' bill did you pay in this month?
Just trying to figure out the limit.
Hardly paid around 10 k card quantity I am not aware how to check.

Hardly paid around 10 k card quantity I am not aware how to check.
Open Paytm App. Just below PAYTM UPI, you will see 'Balance and History', open it.
At the bottom, go to Payment History and search for "Bill Payment of credit card" and look for Bill Payment of credit cards in July 2023 (Or, you can use search filters and select Month 'July 2023').

I made 5 unique cc payment this month. From 6th ard onwards got the same.msg. this is new, i used to pay all my 15 cards theu paytm only. Giess will have to go back to cred for seamless payments of all creditcards. Unless there is another app similar to cheq (initial days of cheq)

Just trying to figure out the

I made 5 unique cc payment this month. From 6th ard onwards got the same.msg. this is new, i used to pay all my 15 cards theu paytm only. Giess will have to go back to cred for seamless payments of all creditcards. Unless there is another app similar to cheq (initial days of cheq)
Yes that's correct I noticed same after 5th card Payments this error reflects as I done all 5 different card payments no more than 10k as per paytm.

* not to spam *

Guys i paid my BOB snapdeal CC payment through Paytm on 10 8th October
in paytm app it is still processing and keeps on 4 hours more for confirmation

But the amount is not yet credited to BOB
How to track the same ?

Any way get money back :(

Back