• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm email regarding wallet cashback complaint

ramandeep

TF Premier
Hi recently purchased on flipkart and there was a offer of 100 rs cashback on paytm if paid through paytm wallet. Cashback was to be credited within 24 hrs in wallet, but haven't received yet and also raised a ticket on paytm, still no response from them been 2 days. Please share email id so i can complaint regarding the same.
Could min KYC could be a reason but chances are less for that, as i can load wallet upto 10k and current its 0 amount.
So provide email so i can complain to them.

Is there anything else, can i do rather than waiting for the cashback to be credit, as it was promised to be credited in 24 hrs, how can i escalate the complaint and poke them again n again for cashback to be credited asap?

Is there anything else, can i do rather than waiting for the cashback to be credit, as it was promised to be credited in 24 hrs, how can i escalate the complaint and poke them again n again for cashback to be credited asap?
On another serious note:
You will get the cb in 30 days for sure, the reason for that is, they wait for, if you cancel the order & refund comes, then pending state cb will become 'jadoo' (means gone from pending state to you won't see that there)
Else
If you don't cancel then it will be posted in 30 days

Some cashbacks, like for add money, send money, Tata play, CC bill payment, etc can not be reversed & hence are instantly credited.
While cashbacks, like on Flipkart, aren't credited instantly as you can cancel that order (reverse the txn), hence reversing in cb, so instead of credit instantly they credit on 30th/31st day

Last edited:
Back