• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm HDFC to money-back plus upgrade

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
I have requested HDFC officer to upgrade my paytm HDFC credit card to HDFC core card and he said we will able to convert to money back plus so any suggestions to choose money back over paytm HDFC.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Its not just a choice..if you want to switch or any suggestion then kindly elaborate your monthly spent so that actual benefits were counted on both cards.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have requested HDFC officer to upgrade my paytm HDFC credit card to HDFC core card and he said we will able to convert to money back plus so any suggestions to choose money back over paytm HDFC.
Better than nothing!
That Paytm HDFC will not be giving any discount offers to you.
Money back+ is still a good card than moneyback.

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
Its not just a choice..if you want to switch or any suggestion then kindly elaborate your monthly spent so that actual benefits were counted on both cards.
Roughly 20k but paytm HDFC reward system is good 1point=1rs where money back plus 1cashpoint=0.25rs here i am confusing wheather to upgrade or not

murali_7

TF Select
Currently I too using paytm hdfc card and I too want to upgrade to core hdfc card. I have few questions if you don't mind answering
1. Since how many months you are using the card
2. Card limit
3. How did you contacted them through call/email? If email, please share the email.
4. Do you have any other hdfc cards?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Roughly 20k but paytm HDFC reward system is good 1point=1rs where money back plus 1cashpoint=0.25rs here i am confusing wheather to upgrade or not
I think your current card is good...Right now 1% cashback for retail spent on this card which is acceptable...Though their is a restriction on higher cashback as per merchant code..Attaching the list plz refer the attached list..Even they have some restrictions of redemption of cashback points...Refer the para belw..

"Effective 1st January 2023, cashback accrual and redemption have undergone the below mentioned changes.
a. Rental Payments – No cashback will be given on rental payments
b. Government Spends – No cashback will be given on government spends
c. Grocery Spends - Accruals on Grocery Spends will be capped at 1000 cashpoints per month
d. Travel Redemption – Redemption of Travel Reward Points will be capped at 50,000 points per month

Effective 1st February 2023, cashback redemption have further been modified as under.
a. Overall cashback redemption will be capped at 3000 points per month.
b. 70% points + 30% minimum pay system - A minimum of 30% pay system has been introduced for redemption of points on select categories only."
(Source Hdfc Website)..

Note- Your card is eligible for all HDFC discount campaign given by hdfc on major online platforms.

But suggesting go to HDFC core cards for future upgrades in new cards and better automatic limit enhancemnent offers from hdfc time to time.

Attachments

• download (14).pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
Currently I too using paytm hdfc card and I too want to upgrade to core hdfc card. I have few questions if you don't mind answering
1. Since how many months you are using the card
2. Card limit
3. How did you contacted them through call/email? If email, please share the email.
4. Do you have any other hdfc cards?
It's been 11 months and card limit 60k and i have contacted through email at priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
And i don't have other HDFC card
Last question from my side is Paytm HDFC been good for you
Let's convert to core core or else we will not receive any limit enhancement or upgrade offers
But paytm reward system is good

murali_7

TF Select
It's been 11 months and card limit 60k and i have contacted through email at priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com
And i don't have other HDFC card
Last question from my side is Paytm HDFC been good for you
Let's convert to core core or else we will not receive any limit enhancement or upgrade offers
But paytm reward system is good
Thanks for the information.
paytm card is good for me for my spending and I have no problem with that, you said right only problem is we won't receive any limit enhancement or card upgrade offers.
Haven't you received any LE offer since these 11months or card upgrade offer?
Have you checked card upgrade and limit enhancement offers from mycards explore option?

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
paytm card is good for me for my spending and I have no problem with that, you said right only problem is we won't receive any limit enhancement or card upgrade offers.
Have you checked card upgrade and limit enhancement offers from mycards explore option?
Yes no offers did you received any offers but paytm card is most underrated as reward system is nice

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
No offers and my paytm card is LTF and if I upgrade to money back plus then it's only first year free and from second year we have to pay annual fees also we can easily waive off as only 50k is needed to waive off

murali_7

TF Select
Yes no offers did you received any offers but paytm card is most underrated as reward system is nice
No nothing. It's good for who use paytm alot to pay utility bills/recharges we get 3% RP.
I forgot to ask have you received RP for transactions from April 1st ?
No offers and my paytm card is LTF and if I upgrade to money back plus then it's only first year free and from second year we have to pay annual fees also we can easily waive off as only 50k is needed to waive off
Mine is in still under spend bases waiver.
I have no problem with spend based waiver.

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
No nothing. It's good for who use paytm alot to pay utility bills/recharges we get 3% RP.

No as per new updated terms and conditions we will receive previous month rewards in next month

srpraneeth

TF Buzz

If you have chance to upgrade to core will you go for that

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
100% I will surely upgrade to core card.
As you know we can get upgrade offer and LE offers too.
If you can negotiate ask them for millennia card?
If you them please let me know their response.
They said we can't give milena even through i have salary account with then as it is a cobranded card they can't directly upgrade to milena they can only upgrade to moneybackplus and by using moneybackplus we can easily receive milena card offer

dhiraz

TF Ace
I also have Paytm HDFC Bank Select Business Credit Card with 1L Limit but I am Confused For Their Cashback System I Think This Card Provides 5% Cashback on Mobile Recharge & Utility Bill Payment Like Electricity & Gas it Also Mentioned on HDFC & Paytm App

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 3.44.15 PM.png WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 3.44.45 PM.jpeg

But This Banner Says Its 3%

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 3.33.02 PM.jpeg

Please Tell Me What is The Actual Reward System For Paytm HDFC Bank Select Business Credit Card?

My Card is 10 Days Old & My 2 Family Already Have 3 HDFC Card
1st Business MoneyBack
2nd MoneyBack+
3rd Tata Neu Plus

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
I also have Paytm HDFC Bank Select Business Credit Card with 1L Limit but I am Confused For Their Cashback System I Think This Card Provides 5% Cashback on Mobile Recharge & Utility Bill Payment Like Electricity & Gas it Also Mentioned on HDFC & Paytm App

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 3.44.15 PM.png WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 3.44.45 PM.jpeg

But This Banner Says Its 3%

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 3.33.02 PM.jpeg

Please Tell Me What is The Actual Reward System For Paytm HDFC Bank Select Business Credit Card?

My Card is 10 Days Old & My 2 Family Already Have 3 HDFC Card
1st Business MoneyBack
2nd MoneyBack+
3rd Tata Neu Plus
Bro better you cover it to milena card because you won't receive any limit enhancement or card upgrade offer