• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm HDFC to money-back plus upgrade

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
I have requested HDFC officer to upgrade my paytm HDFC credit card to HDFC core card and he said we will able to convert to money back plus so any suggestions to choose money back over paytm HDFC.

murali_7

TF Select
Good to hear that.
I mailed them on 21st April and got mail on 23th saying that we will be respond on 26th April.
I think your case is different bcoz you already hold hdfc savings account with them that's the reason they accepted your request.
After you mailed them in how many days they responded?

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
Good to hear that.
I mailed them on 21st April and got mail on 23th saying that we will be respond on 26th April.
I think your case is different bcoz you already hold hdfc savings account with them that's the reason they accepted your request.
Same within 2 or 3 days they will give a time frame and i have salary account with them no savings account and i would have easily get milena card but my faith is after getting paytm HDFC. Credit card i have opened salary account with them 😞😞

murali_7

TF Select
Yupp yesterday night when I opened mycards suddenly banner appeared and right away I given consent after that " communication will be sent in 10 business days" said

murali_7

TF Select
Same within 2 or 3 days they will give a time frame and i have salary account with them no savings account and i would have easily get milena card but my faith is after getting paytm HDFC. Credit card i have opened salary account with them 😞😞
My friend has salary account with hdfc and he got daily many calls regarding pre approved cc and one day he said okay apply to the associate and after giving consent he got millennia cc directly.

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
Good to hear that.
Have you got any response

murali_7

TF Select
Yes got response around 7pm today.
In mail I asked for moneyback plus or millennia or any other core credit card.
They asked me to send ITR or Salary slip for millennia or other cards. Finally they concluded with we wish offer you moneyback plus card as FYF.
I replied OK please do convert to moneyback plus with rupay network.