• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm offer

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all
Every month in paytm I used to get an offer 1.5% cashback to fuel wallet if adding 9000 or more
It appears this month too but when I clicked as usual it’s saying ‘validation failed’
Did they block me from using offer?
Pls share ur experiences

Hi all
Every month in paytm I used to get an offer 1.5% cashback to fuel wallet if adding 9000 or more
It appears this month too but when I clicked as usual it’s saying ‘validation failed’
Pls share ur experiences
Are you talking about this offer? and its saying maximum cashback of 300rs per transaction and 3 transactions per month. This means i can load 20k per transaction and 60k per month and get 900rs cashback?

Do we know if Paytm allows loading two wallets via one credit card (via uber within 4K limit)?

I wanted to use Amex MRCC 1500x2 in one wallet and 1500x2 in another wallet.

Hi all
Pls share ur experiences
Can you try signing out, then clear cache and then login again and check. This worked in my wife's iPhone.

Back