• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Postpaid Account Blocked

qkDre

TF Buzz
So I was a regular Paytm Postpaid user with regular on time payment but suddenly last month my account was Frozen due to some internal risk policy and after asking them about the same they are not specifying anything over mail. Does anyone else had such issue recently?

So I was a regular Paytm Postpaid user with regular on time payment but suddenly last month my account was Frozen due to some internal risk policy and after asking them about the same they are not specifying anything over mail. Does anyone else had such issue recently?
RBI don’t want bnpl accounts
It’s not with you almost all bnpl accounts getting closed on a slow pace by FIs

Mine was blocked and closed last evening as well, all within a few hours. No dues certificate emailed to me after midnight, and it just says "Account closed successfully."

Barely 7 months old. Limit was 60k. I did not request closure. No overdue payments at any time. No warning issued.

Mine was blocked and closed last evening as well, all within a few hours. No dues certificate emailed to me after midnight, and it just says "Account closed successfully."

Barely 7 months old. Limit was 60k. I did not request closure. No overdue payments at any time. No warning issued.
They are changing their lending partner.
That's why it got closed abruptly.

I had abfl till august it got changed to fullerton.
From 1st unable to make transactions howler the account still shows active thought unable to use it. Had cleared dues on 1st when they generated statement. Account hasn’t been closed etc.

For those who received noc who was lending partner?

I had abfl till august it got changed to fullerton.
From 1st unable to make transactions howler the account still shows active thought unable to use it. Had cleared dues on 1st when they generated statement. Account hasn’t been closed etc.

For those who received noc who was lending partner?
Aditya Birla Capital was the lending partner in my case. I got a NDC along-with the account closure mail.

Back