• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp Wallet Amazon voucher

psmangat5

TF Premier
While buying Amazon Voucher on Payzapp its showing value of reward points as 1650, anybody know where these reward points will be credited? on my card or in payzapp walet?
Screenshot_2023-06-04-09-03-32-48_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg

There you have the option to select your credit card and calculate your earnings. By default, Infinia Card is selected so it is showing reward points for the same. You can choose your card and see your earnings. The reward points or cashback shown will be credited to your card.

I used my Millenia Card and got 5% cashback within 2 working days on my card. This cashback is irrespective of cashback you earn on your regular spends and it is not added on the monthly cap on the regular cashback you earn on your card.

First make sure you have selected the correct card variant in previous step. Default is Infinia
Not sure abt other variants but in Millennia the 5 percent reward is added as a credit transaction to the card statement
And the 1 percent gets added normally as points

payzapp wallet, millenia cc and other cc & dc , all have same reward rate.
so its better to add money to payzapp wallet and then pay to get 5% cb. This Cb will come in payzapp wallet?
I was not able to pay through Payzapp Wallet Prepaid Card as it showed some error. I think they don't allow paying via payzapp wallet.

Paying Directly will also accure same cashback. I don't think there is extra benefit in paying via wallet. You get regular cashback on your credit card + 5% cashback.

While buying Amazon Voucher on Payzapp its showing value of reward points as 1650, anybody know where these reward points will be credited? on my card or in payzapp walet?
View attachment 18961
You need to pay the amount via payz prepaid card.

You will get bonus reward points as cashback* After payment settlement You will get Cashback as refund*

I advise to use credit card or debit card, because you will get bonus rewards.

Buying voucher limit will be restricted to account, not card*. So credit-card <debit card<payzapp.

payzapp wallet, millenia cc and other cc & dc , all have same reward rate.
so its better to add money to payzapp wallet and then pay to get 5% cb. This Cb will come in payzapp wallet?
For getting Cashback on Payment via PayZapp Wallet, you have to select PayZapp Wallet at Payment Page.

Also you need to apply a Promocode after you select PayZapp at Payment Page, to get 5% CashBack in PayZapp Wallet.

No Cashback will be credited if you make the Payment using PayZapp Prepaid Card Number or without applying the Promocode.

Tncs are also available in PayZapp App offers section.

For getting Cashback on Payment via PayZapp Wallet, you have to select PayZapp Wallet at Payment Page.

Also you need to apply a Promocode after you select PayZapp at Payment Page, to get 5% CashBack in PayZapp Wallet.

No Cashback will be credited if you make the Payment using PayZapp Prepaid Card Number or without applying the Promocode.

that promocode is common for all transactions via payzapp or it changes everytime? like mobi has fullpay code which is availablel every month.

Hi guys...are you able to purchase gift voucher shopping via smartbuy on Payzapp...using the Payzapp wallet option? all my transactions are failing since the 8th of June. it's working fine if I pay via Millennia credit card. raised the issue with the cc, and they told me to delete the app and reinstall it. after doing the same and transacting, the amount was debited from the wallet but no voucher details were generated. now waiting for the refund.

this is the t&c of the cashpoints coupon when payzapp wallet is selected.
can someone tell where these cashpoints are credited?

also, is it flat 5% or 'up to' 5% as mentioned?

Screenshot_20230611-054239.png

this is the t&c of the cashpoints coupon when payzapp wallet is selected.
can someone tell where these cashpoints are credited?

also, is it flat 5% or 'up to' 5% as mentioned?

View attachment 19524
Flat 5% and Cap is Rs.1000

w.r.t where it is credited, it will be credited as Payzapp Cashpoints and then you can convert it into Wallet Balance @1:1.

These idiots Instead of Crediting it directly in the wallet, want us to Play A small Game.

How long does it take to cashback to come via this method?

I used platinum debit card and it's been almost 3 months since I'm waiting for cashback. Since then I've started using Millenia credit card and cashback comes within couple of days.

How long does it take to cashback to come via this method?

I used platinum debit card and it's been almost 3 months since I'm waiting for cashback. Since then I've started using Millenia credit card and cashback comes within couple of days.
For Platinum DC, It will reflect in Netbanking.
Suppose You did txn in March. Then it will reflect in May or Max to Max June

Back