• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp Wallet Amazon voucher

psmangat5

TF Premier
While buying Amazon Voucher on Payzapp its showing value of reward points as 1650, anybody know where these reward points will be credited? on my card or in payzapp walet?
Screenshot_2023-06-04-09-03-32-48_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg

I did in Feb, still waiting, no change in cashback points on net banking 😔😔

Btw how much does it take for Payzapp wallet one ?
Just after txn settlement You will get 5% of txn as cb/refund.

I think they are not giving currently for prepaid cards 😕. Once ask in twitter

Last edited:
Check Properly. If it is counted under smartbuy then it should be credited by now. Raise the complaint and mention Smartbuy Order ID also

If you do payment via Wallet Balance, it is instant as of now.
I've raised the complaint to support@hdfcbank.com, let's see their response. (I did another IRCTC booking using this card last week, I will check if I get cashback next month or not).
I did recharge via wallet and forgot to apply coupon code, I guess that's why it didn't come instantly. 😢
For wallet do we get 5% via coupon while buying GYFTR vouchers also using PayZapp?

I've raised the complaint to support@hdfcbank.com, let's see their response. (I did another IRCTC booking using this card last week, I will check if I get cashback next month or not).
If you have HDFC CC then why are you using DC.

I did recharge via wallet and forgot to apply coupon code, I guess that's why it didn't come instantly. 😢
Without Promocode you will receive only this🥚

For wallet do we get 5% via coupon while buying GYFTR vouchers also using PayZapp?
Yes. Do not forget to apply Promocode this time.

Without Promocode Payzapp will not Credit Cashback and If possible do a Screen Recording while making the Txn

Payzapp Wallet do not work on AGV and Flipkart GV.

If you have HDFC CC then why are you using DC.

Without Promocode you will receive only this🥚

Yes. Do not forget to apply Promocode this time.

Without Promocode Payzapp will not Credit Cashback and If possible do a Screen Recording while making the Txn

I got it in April so I used DC before, as for IRCTC I thought of using this as CC had 1.5% PG charges.
Thanks for mentioning this, I was gonna try this next😅. Would use CC only next time

I
For getting Cashback on Payment via PayZapp Wallet, you have to select PayZapp Wallet at Payment Page.

Also you need to apply a Promocode after you select PayZapp at Payment Page, to get 5% CashBack in PayZapp Wallet.

No Cashback will be credited if you make the Payment using PayZapp Prepaid Card Number or without applying the Promocode.

Tncs are also available in PayZapp App offers section.
If I use my hdfc credit card, I'll get 5% cash back in my PayZapp wallet?

No need to apply promo code for credit card. Right?

There you have the option to select your credit card and calculate your earnings. By default, Infinia Card is selected so it is showing reward points for the same. You can choose your card and see your earnings. The reward points or cashback shown will be credited to your card.

I used my Millenia Card and got 5% cashback within 2 working days on my card. This cashback is irrespective of cashback you earn on your regular spends and it is not added on the monthly cap on the regular cashback you earn on your card.
Hi Piyush. Your reply is giving some clarity to my query. I'm posting my doubts here. The following transactions were made as a trail run.

Transaction-1: I have recently purchased a swiggy voucher worth 48rs(50rs worth) using payzapp wallet money and received a 2.4 CB(5% of 48) into payzapp wallet.

Transaction-2: To check the benefit with my millennia credit card I have bought the same swiggy voucher 48rs(50rs worth). Now my queries are
1. will I get the same 2.4rs (5% CB of 48) against my statement for Transaction-2 , if yes in how many days will this add into my statement ?
2. Or just will it be considered as an online spend as per card offer and receive 0.48rs (1% of 48) into my reward points?
3. Or else will I get the combination of both 1&2 points above ?(2.4rs will be added as cashback into the statement and 0.48 as reward points to credit card reward points)

Hoping for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
First make sure you have selected the correct card variant in previous step. Default is Infinia
Not sure abt other variants but in Millennia the 5 percent reward is added as a credit transaction to the card statement
And the 1 percent gets added normally as points
Hi Gautam. Your reply is giving some clarity to my query. I'm posting my doubts here. The following transactions were made as a trail run.

Transaction-1: I have recently purchased a swiggy voucher worth 48rs(50rs worth) using payzapp wallet money and received a 2.4 CB(5% of 48) into payzapp wallet.

Transaction-2: To check the benefit with my millennia credit card I have bought the same swiggy voucher 48rs(50rs worth). Now my queries are
1. will I get the same 2.4rs (5% CB of 48) against my statement for Transaction-2 . if yes in how many days will this add into my statement ?
2. Or just will it be considered as an online spend as per card offer and receive 0.48rs (1% of 48) into my reward points?
3. Or else will I get the combination of both 1&2 points above ?(2.4rs will be added as cashback into the statement and 0.48 as reward points to credit card reward points)

Hoping for your reply. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
UoiHi Gautam. Your reply is giving some clarity to my query. I'm posting my doubts here. The following transactions were made as a trail run.

1. will I get the same 2.4rs (5% CB of 48) against my statement for Transaction-2 . if yes in how many days will this add into my statement ?

Hoping for your reply. Thanks in advance
Option 3
You get additional discount upfront unlike Amazon voucher
You pay 49
2.43 gets added as txn in your statement
Generally 1 percent gets added as RP
(You might need to check it as I think Millenia doesn't give points for txn below 100rs)

Screenshot_20230701_142615.jpg

Option 3
You get additional discount upfront unlike Amazon voucher
You pay 49
2.43 gets added as txn in your statement
Generally 1 percent gets added as RP
(You might need to check it as I think Millenia doesn't give points for txn below 100rs)

View attachment 21419
Hey Gautam, thanks for your response.

Yeah I'm aware of that Millennia doesn't give reward points in fraction, so here in this case may be 0.48 will not be added, but yeah I got the confirmation that it'll be considered as other category spends and 1% reward points will be added.
And this 2.43 Rs as cashback transaction, will it get added into the statement once the transaction is settled i.e., within 2-3 days ?

Hey Gautam, thanks for your response.

Yeah I'm aware of that Millennia doesn't give reward points in fraction, so here in this case may be 0.48 will not be added, but yeah I got the confirmation that it'll be considered as other category spends and 1% reward points will be added.
And this 2.43 Rs as cashback transaction, will it get added into the statement once the transaction is settled i.e., within 2-3 days ?
Yes. In 3 days time

T

Thanks Gautam
Hi Gautam

As I can see here, the voucher purchased transaction(48rs) has been settled (purchase date: 01 July), but still the cashback hasn't been reflecting or credited it seems. I'll wait for 2 more days. Will it take Even more time ?

Even then if it's not credited Who should be contacted regarding the cashback for this smartbuy voucher purchase ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20230703_114535.jpg
    IMG_20230703_114535.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 9
Yes.Not directly. First it will go in Payzapp Cashpoints then you have to redeem it in Payzapp wallet

Flat 5% upto 1000
Hey vishesh

Do you have any idea regarding this ?

It was helpful that your reply yesterday, I couldn't find that response. Hope you remember the doubt day before yesterday I have asked you. Please check the above thread.

Who should be contacted regarding the cashback for this smartbuy voucher purchase ?

Thanks in advance

Hey vishesh

Do you have any idea regarding this ?

It was helpful that your reply yesterday, I couldn't find that response. Hope you remember the doubt day before yesterday I have asked you. Please check the above thread.

Who should be contacted regarding the cashback for this smartbuy voucher purchase ?

Thanks in advance
It works like this:-
Txn Date 1st

Settlement Date 2nd.

In netbanking:-

Settled txn will reflect on 3rd

5% Smartbuy will reflect on 4th.

Last edited:
Back