• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PB Duet RBL CC with 25k limit

Premium

TF Select
Got this card after I paid for car insurance using paisabazaar. Limit promised initially was 3L but obviously it was a lie and got 25k limit.

I haven't activated the card and I'm not sure if it is even worth it? Though it is Ltf but I can't seem to find any usage of this card. Maybe rbl bank specific offers make sense.

Still, haven't seen any rbl bank offers on amazon or fk. Should I activate this card? Can I get a limit enhancement in coming months on its own or by sending ITR (self-employed)?

Current card portfolio :
SBI cashback
Federal imperio
Yes select
Hdfc millenia-neu plus-swiggy

why would you want a paisa bazaar credit card with 25K limit? you already have better cards. Incase you need a petro card, try calling customer care forupgrade to petro card which gives very good return or else cancel it.

my 2 cents.

As you rightly mentioned, it is an LTF card and useful for RBL specific offers on e-commerce and paytm flights.

Regarding LE, at least for my wife it was increased to 59k from 32k after 9 months (without us asking).

Back