• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia People who did not get swiggy one 1 year membership

PKMKB

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,

If you remember, HDFC sent out 6 months and 1 year of Swiggy One membership vouchers for DCB and Infinia card holders, respectively.

But not all DCB and Infinia card holders received it. I had escalated this matter to Infinia Services, asking why my Infinia was not a part of this offer, to which they have responded.

1000089255.jpg

It looks like they are sending out the vouchers in a staggered manner, and people who did not receive them last month should receive them this month.

Have a good night! 😴

Came across mine while randomly scrolling the 'Promotions' Tab on my Gmail. Applied and received the same within 4-5 days.
No doubt its highly beneficial and very welcome from HDFC, but i'm just ranting hereafter
With Swiggy & Zomato reducing their 'One' & 'Gold' free-delivery perks to restaurants within 7 km, the inability to cash-in on this great offer hits hard.
Again, just something personal, may not be applicable to eligible members with restaurants within the new 7 km delivery range.
Cheers and Thanks for the post !

Came across mine while randomly scrolling the 'Promotions' Tab on my Gmail. Applied and received the same within 4-5 days.
No doubt its highly beneficial and very welcome from HDFC, but i'm just ranting hereafter
With Swiggy & Zomato reducing their 'One' & 'Gold' free-delivery perks to restaurants within 7 km, the inability to cash-in on this great offer hits hard.
Again, just something personal, may not be applicable to eligible members with restaurants within the new 7 km delivery range.
Cheers and Thanks for the post !
Qhat was the subject of the email? I never scroll through my promotion folder due to lotss of spam kind of mails..

Hi Folks,

If you remember, HDFC sent out 6 months and 1 year of Swiggy One membership vouchers for DCB and Infinia card holders, respectively.

But not all DCB and Infinia card holders received it. I had escalated this matter to Infinia Services, asking why my Infinia was not a part of this offer, to which they have responded.

View attachment 59551

It looks like they are sending out the vouchers in a staggered manner, and people who did not receive them last month should receive them this month.

Have a good night! 😴
Thanks for confirming

Though I am highly doubtful of the correctness of this. Did they send out membership to only 10% during batch 1 and will cover 90% in batch 2 or there are 10 batches...

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
Thanks for confirming

Though I am highly doubtful of the correctness of this. Did they send out membership to only 10% during batch 1 and will cover 90% in batch 2 or there are 10 batches...
It's up to them how they want to roll out the vouchers. I say that you can send an email to Infinia Services and inquire about your missing voucher.

Thanks for confirming

Customer care did say that we'll be getting it next month

"Being sensitized to your concern expressed regarding Swiggy One Membership, we have taken up for an appropriate review and wish to clarify that all the card holders who have unsubscribed from the promotional offer communication are excluded towards the offer.

Further, we wish to confirm that offer communication will be shared in the next month. Hence, we request to subscribe to be eligible and we also confirm that same is of periodic offer. We seek your earnest understanding and co-operation in this regard"

hdfcbank.com --> bottom of the screen --> need help --> consent to call registration --> fill up the form

Customer care informed that customers who have unsubscribed like us will not receive the offer 😵
Thanks done...will block call and email spam through phone and email client now :P

Customer care did say that we'll be getting it next month

"Being sensitized to your concern expressed regarding Swiggy One Membership, we have taken up for an appropriate review and wish to clarify that all the card holders who have unsubscribed from the promotional offer communication are excluded towards the offer.

Further, we wish to confirm that offer communication will be shared in the next month. Hence, we request to subscribe to be eligible and we also confirm that same is of periodic offer. We seek your earnest understanding and co-operation in this regard"
how do we know if we have unsubscribed or not ?

or is it better to just re-register again ?

Back