• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia People who did not get swiggy one 1 year membership

PKMKB

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,

If you remember, HDFC sent out 6 months and 1 year of Swiggy One membership vouchers for DCB and Infinia card holders, respectively.

But not all DCB and Infinia card holders received it. I had escalated this matter to Infinia Services, asking why my Infinia was not a part of this offer, to which they have responded.

1000089255.jpg

It looks like they are sending out the vouchers in a staggered manner, and people who did not receive them last month should receive them this month.

Have a good night! 😴

So I too sent out an email to escalations team and today (after 20 days) they responded with a swiggy moments link to avail the offer but it doesn't work. I have written back to them regarding the same, let's see what they respond back. But is there any one else who faced the same thing with HDFC?
1720434926200.webp

Customer care did say that we'll be getting it next month

"Being sensitized to your concern expressed regarding Swiggy One Membership, we have taken up for an appropriate review and wish to clarify that all the card holders who have unsubscribed from the promotional offer communication are excluded towards the offer.

Further, we wish to confirm that offer communication will be shared in the next month. Hence, we request to subscribe to be eligible and we also confirm that same is of periodic offer. We seek your earnest understanding and co-operation in this regard"
Further update, after a few back and forth, they sent the membership link

"Being sensitized to your concern expressed regarding Swiggy One Membership, we have taken up for an appropriate review and would like to inform you that we have shared the below link to subscribe the swiggy membership fee offer.

https://moments.swiggy.com/2/xxxxxxxxxxx"

And the link worked

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-09-19-32-59-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-09-19-32-59-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 17

"Being sensitized to your concern expressed regarding Swiggy One Membership, we have taken up for an appropriate review and would like to inform you that we have shared the below link to subscribe the swiggy membership fee offer.

And the link worked
lucky you, I too got a link from HDFC but it didn't work for me. It said that offer is already availed. I have sent out an email to them again, but never got any acknowledgement or response form them.

And the link worked
Where did you sent the email to? Was it also recieved for dcb?

If you get promotional emails, you have not unsubscribed
I don't remember when I unsubscribed, but I don't see any email from that since almost 1 year (when I upgraded from DCB to Infinia).

I was getting it earlier. Now a days, even for spend based offers, I can see them in netbanking and mobile app, but don't get any email.

Hopefully that call subscription will fix it.

Did the same as the op, sent email on 3rd July. They came back that based on payments and usage they are giving the memberships. I challenged them to show what issue I have with the usage and payments on my infinia on the same day. They responded 5 mins back with the URL to redeem. URL works fine and my membership extended till Oct 2025.

This worked. Got it in 3 days from Infinia support. 3 months from HDFC swiggy and Now 12 months from Infinia. Sorted till November 2025.

Based on your email, we have liaised with the concerned team and wish to inform you that the card account is a part of the upcoming batch and membership will be posted in the coming months.

As an exception, we are sharing the below link.

And the link worked

Hello

I would like check and understand on why did I not receive the email from HDFC offering Swiggy one membership to infinia holders.

I’m a infinia holder and I haven’t received it.
I recieved this reply from hdfc.. it seems they just replied thinking I am talking about milestone benefit instead of what they were offering... I have dcb and I think dcb holders too recieved 3 months swiggy right? Can someone confirm for dcb?

Edit: can someone pls send me the screenshot of the mail they recieved for dcb about swiggy membership?

**We wish to inform you to check the below steps for the offer related to the Diner club Black.
Complimentary annual memberships of Club Marriott, Times Prime, Amazon Prime, Swiggy One (3 months), MMT BLACK can also be availed upon achieving annual spend of Rs 8 Lakhs at the time of card anniversary. ( T&C Apply )
Effective 1st July 2024, Forbes Annual Subscription will be discontinued as a Welcome/ Annual Benefit. Instead, customers will now be able to avail Times Prime Subscription**

Last edited:
Back