• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Permanent Blocklist by TRAI

Cherry

TF Buzz
Recently I have ported out of BSNL and joined JIO.
Today I’ve received an email from Zerodha aswell from Paytm Money stating that your mobile number is permanently blocklisted by TRAI and to update with a new mobile number. Otherwise the account will be debit freezed followed by complete freezing. But in reality my mobile number is in use.

How to deal with this?

Attachments

• IMG_2248.jpeg
    IMG_2248.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 106

Riya

TF Ace
Never heard of anything like that...
Have you bought this number from anyone???
Ask TRAI or put an complaint on consumer forum regarding your number being blacklisted for no reason which is prohibiting you to use it for banking purpose

Cherry

TF Buzz
Never heard of anything like that...
Have you bought this number from anyone???
Ask TRAI or put an complaint on consumer forum regarding your number being blacklisted for no reason which is prohibiting you to use it for banking purpose
No. Took the sim from Jio store

helloworld

TF Legend
as long as 2nd paragraph works (which is working as per your message) , they clearly mentioned ignore tht message. and whre did they mentioned about debit freeze or is that your assumption?

Cherry

TF Buzz
Paytm moneyas long as 2nd paragraph works (which is working as per your message) , they clearly mentioned ignore tht message. and whre did they mentioned about debit freeze or is that your assumption?

as long as 2nd paragraph works (which is working as per your message) , they clearly mentioned ignore tht message. and whre did they mentioned about debit freeze or is that your assumption?
Paytm money warns of the same

Attachments

• IMG_2253.jpeg
    IMG_2253.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 33

sidp

TF Ace
Today I’ve received an email from Zerodha aswell from Paytm Money stating that your mobile number is permanently blocklisted by TRAI and to update with a new mobile number. Otherwise the account will be debit freezed followed by complete freezing. But in reality my mobile number is in use.

How to deal with this?
Have you opted for dnd?

Cherry

TF Buzz
what did you do at TRAI level? even DND doesn't matter for most of the time, curious what option trigger block like this..

what did you do at TRAI level? even DND doesn't matter for most of the time, curious what option trigger block like this..
I have ported the sim from BSNL to JIO

what did you do at TRAI level? even DND doesn't matter for most of the time, curious what option trigger block like this.
No. I have ported the sim from BSNL to JIO last month

chnleo

TF Select

How to deal with this?
Did u check where "here on console" link lead too?

Strange

TF Legend

How to deal with this?
Did you get reissued number?

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
BSNL may have wrongly reported your number to https://mnrl.trai.gov.in/homepage just after porting out. In that case, I don't think it is your fault and you can't fight with BSNL due to limited time you have to resolve the issue. Buy a new number and move on. Or talk to PayTM Money by explaining your situation. Or switch to another stock broker (even though this seems easy, there may be some tax considerations if you don't transfer in a proper way).