• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pinnacle Credit Card

theflash

TF Select
Any one New for indusind credit card need Eazy Diner Signature card as LTF DM me ur contact number. First apply for legend LTF then split with ED signature after getting the approvals.
I've taken Pinnacle with 5900 fees just got to know no welcome benefits or anything else.

Btw can you clear a doubt for me. Have taken Pinnacle under mom's name I'll get PP if i take add-on for Dad will be getting a PP as well?
And PP has 2 Complimentary visit a quarter out of India right?

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also agreed for an upgrade to IndusInd Pinnacle from Legend today. Fees 14999 + GST and Amazon Vouchers of 10k. I have a 0 MAB account with Legend but can someone guide me in getting an Exclusive account now with Pinnacle linked?

Astraea

TF Premier
I also agreed for an upgrade to IndusInd Pinnacle from Legend today. Fees 14999 + GST and Amazon Vouchers of 10k. I have a 0 MAB account with Legend but can someone guide me in getting an Exclusive account now with Pinnacle linked?
You need to fill the account upgrade from and submit it in home branch of Indusind within a week or so it will be upgrade to exclusive

* Not sure about weather we can submit it in any branch

imuntitled

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@RS1910 IS THE INDUSIND BANK CREDIT CARD FINAL BOSS
Animated GIF

Got my Platinum cc upgraded to Legend within few minutes

isse zyada time toh zepto lagata hai delivery mei 😂
Will later upgrade my card to Pinnacle.

THANK YOU @RS1910